Looking for fitness pal friends

Options
ladygrly
ladygrly Posts: 17 Member
Hi there,
I am a 32 year old female who is determine to get in the best shape of my life. I would love to meet others on this site.
Please feel free to add me!
psygrly

Replies

• scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    psygrly

I too am trying to get into shape. I'm a married 52 year old and I'm trying to lose a total of 100 pounds so I can down to a BMI of less than 25%. Right now I've actually lost about 20 pounds since a friend of mine told me about this web site and it has helped out a lot. Overall I've actually loss about 45 pounds. I watched Biggest Loser today and I've been working out for an hour everyday. I just bumped up my target goals to attempt working out three to four hours per day so I can down to my target weight within a year.

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you lose weight. One thing I did find out today is that if you drink a glass of cold ice water it can help increase your metabolism. Something to do with the way that we have a mechanism to increase something inside of when we drink something cold.

Scott
  • Katigorb
    Katigorb Posts: 2
    Options
    Im 22 years old and trying to tone up and lose 6 pounds! Adds are welcome :)
  • nikki_1123
    nikki_1123 Posts: 33
    Options
    19 year old trying to lose 20 more pounds, feel free to add me. More support is always helpful :)
  • MzYvonne
    MzYvonne Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi,
    I too am looking for friends. Let's add each other!
  • ladygrly
    ladygrly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @ Scott, I think it's amazing that you've lost 45 pounds wow!
    Thanks for everyone for adding me!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day. Feel free to add
  • angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :)