Aussie 24 year old 'lady' Adddd me :]

Hey guys. I am looking for more MFPs! I once had a large list of people whom I was quite content with, however many have frittered away :( so it's beginning to become quieter and quieter......

I've been a loyal MFP since September 2011 :] I am very close to my goal weight of 62kgs (although that is about to go downhill when I go on holiday next week!!)

Please add me :) IDEALLY you will be from Australia! Perth would be even better so we can occasionally discuss australian supermarket product discoveries and what not.

I am open to any one adding me though :] Looking forward to your friend requests and I hope we can become good MFPs!

- Lucy xx

Replies

• selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    i always want to visit there, you can add me, on here everyday, from the US
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Sent a request ^_^

By the way, when I said 'lady', I was meaning that I am quite unladylike :P not that I have man's bits!!!

Just thought I would clear that up....
  • splucy
    Oh and I'm going to the US soon ^_^ October 15th I fly to NY for 4 nights and then 9 nights are going to be spent in Orlando.
  • I'm from Brisbane (originally from Canberra) :)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Sent a request ^_^

By the way, when I said 'lady', I was meaning that I am quite unladylike :P not that I have man's bits!!!

Just thought I would clear that up....

thats fine, and have fun in NY and Orlando
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    I'm in Australia...just the other side. You're more than welcome to add me if you would like :)
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    you can add me too, I am not from Australia but I figure encouragement is always welcome!!! :)
  • sfuller911
    sfuller911 Posts: 63
    Feel free to add me, in the US but I share your "ladylike" behavior :)
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 225 Member
    :bigsmile: I have the worst potty mouth and drink like a fish (well, not as much now). I also fart. Apparently girls aren't supposed to do this. Im from New Zealand. Add me!
  • splucy
    Hooray ^_^ Lots of new MFPs!
  • Hi Lucy, would be glad to add you :) From Melbourne here.
  • hey im from the Netherlands (though originally from the UK) feel free to add me :)
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day. Feel free to add
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    HA! 'Man Bits'... You are pretty funny. Look for an "add"!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    was born in Perth, but now in UK. In this for the long haul as I plan on having a beach bod for my visit back home in 2015
  • sourkeys
    sourkeys Posts: 36 Member
    Austrailia eh? Always wanted to go there. Throw me an add, just started almost two weeks ago.

I'll be the Canadian Rep for ya!