Progress pics

Options
Hi everyone :) I'm fairly new to these boards but I've been a member of MFP for 2 months now. I love how supportive this forum is & it's so inspirational seeing everyone's pictures & reading their amazing stories.

I'm 6ft tall & my starting weight on 26th May was 220.2lbs (15 stone 10). I'm now 201.6 (14 stone 5).. so close to getting out of the 200s!! I've lost 7.5 inches overall but I'm not seeing much of a difference. Anyway, I thought I'd share some pics of my progress so far, bearing in mind I still have over 30lbs to go! :)

Before
photo.jpg

Now
photo1.jpg

I still need to lose a lot off my upper arms & thighs, and those love handles have gotta go! But I'm in no rush, slowly but surely is the way to go!

Replies

• TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm fairly new to these boards but I've been a member of MFP for 2 months now. I love how supportive this forum is & it's so inspirational seeing everyone's pictures & reading their amazing stories.

I'm 6ft tall & my starting weight on 26th May was 220.2lbs (15 stone 10). I'm now 201.6 (14 stone 5).. so close to getting out of the 200s!! I've lost 7.5 inches overall but I'm not seeing much of a difference. Anyway, I thought I'd share some pics of my progress so far, bearing in mind I still have over 30lbs to go! :)

Before
    photo.jpg

Now
    photo1.jpg

I still need to lose a lot off my upper arms & thighs, and those love handles have gotta go! But I'm in no rush, slowly but surely is the way to go!

You look great!! Keep up with the progress :)
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love the hair color too:)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your replies! :)
  • Skinny_Goals
    Skinny_Goals Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You go, girl! Great job! Keep it up.
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the hard work paying off, especially in your face, arms, and waist. Awesome progress!
  • stephyj528
    stephyj528 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow congrats! keep up the good work! friend me if you want im 5 10 and have the hourglass figure like you. you can really see the difference you should be happy!
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. :P

For the better!

And really, 200lbs? Where... doesn't look like that to me... are you like 9' tall? >.>
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate it :)
  • aricciardi21
    Options
    Your tummy looks loads slimmer! Well done babe! x
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I can absolutely see the difference! Keep up the good fight! :smile:
  • adelemia
    adelemia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Girl you look about 11 stone not 14/15.... what's your secret?!!
  • snowball69
    snowball69 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you look great but really are u sure u was that weight you didnt look that big unless u are 9 ft tall ha ha well done you an inspiration to us all
  • mrsjohn99
    mrsjohn99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You mentioned your arms--I see definite progress there, too! Don't sell yourself short! :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    Options
    Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments! :)

I got under 200 today so I'm feeling very motivated to lose the rest of this weight.. My goal is 168. I haven't weighed that since before I had my kids! I can't wait to get my old body back.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I know being the same height, I never see the changes quickly. We should be motivational buddies!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!