Breasts hurt when doing Aerobics and bouncing about!

Options
...I just cant really allow myself to get the full high intensity!

I have tried all kinds of bras...and the best one is one that is too small and VERY tight. But when doing moves that require jumping or bouncing....they hurt!!!

What does one do?

pffff!

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I know a few of my full chested friends have mentioned wearing two bras. Maybe get two of the smaller ones for double support?
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 bras when I work out :)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    When I started, I was a 42DDD - I wore a regular underwire bra with 2 stretchy sports bras over top of it.

I'm down to 38DD and I found a great sports bra that really holds 'em in - Moving Comfort Rebound Racer. It's pricey, but completely worth it.
  • katalia
    katalia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really love the moving comfort sports bras. I'm big-chested (38DD to F-ish), and I was wearing two sports bras to go running because I didn't have any good ones. I went into See Jane Run (a female-focused running store near me), and they helped me find a bra that really works. I run in it and haven't had any problems ... I tried on a gazillion different styles, and ended up with the Fiona in a 38DD (I think). I really liked the Jubralee too, but I had to go up to an E cup size in that one, and they didn't have it in stock at the time, and I haven't gone back to order it.

Basically, if you get a well-made sports bra that is focused on support, you shouldn't need to wear two bras to be comfortable.

Here's a link that shows the bras I tried on: http://www.seejanerun.com/c-10-dd_cup_and_up.aspx
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I could do better analysis of your condidtion with some video footage. Hey, I'm here to help..
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I could do better analysis of your condidtion with some video footage. Hey, I'm here to help..

BikerMike is a true gentleman. :wink:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    been called lots of things.. but never a true gentleman......
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    TTIWWOP
  • indiawastaken
    indiawastaken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I wear Under Armour sports bras. I am a D & don't have any problems when running.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32D and I'm just itching to get a sports bra.
    Thanks for the suggestions. :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    When I started, I was a 42DDD - I wore a regular underwire bra with 2 stretchy sports bras over top of it.

I'm down to 38DD and I found a great sports bra that really holds 'em in - Moving Comfort Rebound Racer. It's pricey, but completely worth it.

They don't have one of those in my size. =(

I have a sports bra from K-mart that I have been using, but I'm only a C cup, so it's done ok for me.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Two bras and a tight shirt. I had to do that at first when I first started losing weight.
  • thecapaccino
    thecapaccino Posts: 138
    Options
    ..seems like 2 bras it will have to be!!!

and bikemike....tisk tisk...naughty boy!!!

:-)
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Sports bras!!! They solve all problems in that area.

I ride horses and trust me when I say i wouldn't ride without one. There are lots of sports bra's but in my experience the ones for horse riders are more supportive site called Equetech is where I get mine, the most supportive one they do, think its called airflow or something? They have supportive ratings on them.

Hope that helps! x