What is your reward?

Options
jarrettfam
jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
We all have goals to reach. What rewards do you give yourself or have planned? Do you have small rewards for small goals and large ones for the big goals? Im just curious! For my large reward, I would love to go out west to a ranch for a week! My hubby wants to go to Hawaii, that could work too!:happy: :wink:

Replies

• nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Getting a man LOL

Piercings

Tattoos

SHOPPPING!

*edit* Forgot to add, leaving this hell hole (Moving out)
  • divinexheirocity
    divinexheirocity Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A vaca and a new tattoo
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am getting professional pictures taken once I am all done :love: I loooove coach purses and told myself I wouldn't get another until I got to 170, that was a couple of pounds ago and no purse yet :sad: Now I changed it to 150. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on my thigh :blushing:
  • ldyminerva
    ldyminerva Posts: 21
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos already, but maybe when I get below 200, I'll finally get that one on my back covered up like i've been meaning to do. If I ever get to 180, I don't know what I'll do, I haven't really thought of rewards for myself and I don't really have a lot of money for a vacation or new cloths or anything like that.

I'd be interested in suggestions though!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Usually a new workout item like a shirt or shorts. But I think I will start adding some lingerie to the reward list. For big goals... new heels.
  • humblevalleyranch
    humblevalleyranch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hmmm Rewards for myself if I reach a goal....hadn't thought of that. But, God has given me a lot of Bible verses lately in regards to reward. Check out Ruth 2:12 (Boaz talking to Ruth), 1Samuel 26:23a & 24 (David talking to Saul), Hebrews 11:6 (Without faith it is impossible to please God), Revelations 22:12 (Jesus talking to us)...I like Genesis 15:1 where God tell Abraham that He is his very great Reward and Proverbs 31:31 Give her the reward she has earned. May Abba God Rewarder-God Himself reward you in ways you have not even thought to ask (0::flowerforyou:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Living life with my head up, looking at things straight on. No more head down for me! That's my reward! :) The new clothes are nice too lol
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Reeses pieces on top of Fro-yo!!! And loose fitting clothes :-)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    my reward will just be the happiness I feel with looking good and being healthy. I think it is a big reward.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight, I'm going to take a pic of myself in my Superman boxer briefs and use it as my profile pic until I get another warning and/or strike from the mods.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    New clothes:) Weekend getaway. Vacation. Pedicure!
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight, I'm going to take a pic of myself in my Superman boxer briefs and use it as my profile pic until I get another warning and/or strike from the mods.

Gotta luv Superman boxer briefs! :wink:
  • divinexheirocity
    divinexheirocity Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Awesome! Hahaha For me- new clothes and a spa weeknd somewere!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Mike's Hard Limeaid at 20 lb loss, Dirty Vodka Martini at 30 lb loss, Margarita on the rocks with salt at
    40 lb loss and a rubber catsuit at goal, meow.
  • RemDeRosier
    Options
    When I reach 30 pounds of weight loss, I'm taking my boyfriend shopping with me to VS to pick out some really lovely new undergarments, and at 60 pounds weight loss, I believe I'm going to treat myself to a couple new dresses in the alternative fashion I'm in!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm getting some pin up pictures done. And taking a vacation where I buy a whole new wardrobe!!
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My first reward is getting my teeth whitened, which was my 6-months since quitting smoking reward. Once I'm definitively past my next weight goal I'm going to buy myself a massage. Overall goal? Sexy wedding photos! No, realistically that IS a motivator, but in truth, a long healthy life with my lover.
  • rau_jenn
    rau_jenn Posts: 10
    Options
    Never really thought about it until now!!! I have a tattoo I have been wanting to get it will wrap up my side and is gonna be spendy, but I really need to reward myself after I hit my goal!!!! Oh I can't wait!!!
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Tattoo
    Photoshoot...think funny not pin up
    A full body massage

And being able to say nana nana boo boo stick your head in doo doo to the hater
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    whoppers,, i reward myself with whoppers..