• Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    Delaware....born and raised in New Jersey:laugh:
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    OH...IO! Gooooo Bucks!

^^^ :happy: OH-IO ...whoo hoo ....Ohio here too!!! Go Bucks!! Can't wait to see how this season pans out. Hoping for a much better season this year. :wink:
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin here. But spent about 12-13 years in TN & GA.
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    New Jersey mother f**ker!!!! But do not sterotype me.......
    I'm not like the other people from NJ.
    What are other people from NJ like? Thanks for stereotyping me:wink:
    P.S. I run Lake Mohawk

see you around.
    Just being dramatic. I am a farm kid from the Catskills in Upstate NY. I hate NJ, but just happen to live here.
    PS- I LIVE ON Lake Mohawk.
    I'm the State Trooper hat circling the lake haha. I meet my running buddy on Rainbow Trail (we're not marathoners or I would ask you if you wanted to join in, plus I'm coming out of a knee surgery so I would hold you back for sure). Say 'Hi' if you see us!
  • lakota1307
    lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    "The heart of it all" Birth place of aviation, home of John Glenn , Home of 6 past Presidents, Hills, flat land and big lakes, beautiful River , ford assembly ,coal, steel, and now Marsalles shale and Utica shale, big cities and beautiful farms, Drew Carry, Rock Hall of fame, Dave Thomas and Wendy's, USAF museum, and a few other things LOL
    and notice "I could care less about sports
    " unless it's bleeding or burning , don't bother me!!" Volunteer firefighter/EMT :tongue:
  • LoserKat2012
    Options
    Texas girl!
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    O-H...if you're a fan, you'll know how to finish it!

I-O!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Currently in southern South Carolina, but from southern Illinois.
  • ms_luciana
    ms_luciana Posts: 11
    Options
    Nebraska!! Goooo Biiiiig Reeedd <3
  • moeceeski
    moeceeski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Colorado!!!!
  • pmikulko
    pmikulko Posts: 11
    Options
    Rhode Island :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    From Oklahoma in Southern California.
  • live2runnj
    live2runnj Posts: 157
    Options
    New Jersey mother f**ker!!!! But do not sterotype me.......
    I'm not like the other people from NJ.
    What are other people from NJ like? Thanks for stereotyping me:wink:
    P.S. I run Lake Mohawk

see you around.
    Just being dramatic. I am a farm kid from the Catskills in Upstate NY. I hate NJ, but just happen to live here.
    PS- I LIVE ON Lake Mohawk.
    I'm the State Trooper hat circling the lake haha. I meet my running buddy on Rainbow Trail (we're not marathoners or I would ask you if you wanted to join in, plus I'm coming out of a knee surgery so I would hold you back for sure). Say 'Hi' if you see us!

Now I am going to have to be sure to look at everyone's friggin hat now! Christ......
    I do the lake every weekend in some capacity and I am not running marathon distance every time! If you wanna put on some miles, let me know. I am up to running slow, fast, long... Whatever. I just love to run. Be safe.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Maine!
    Born in Massachusetts and moved here at age 13.
  • jesn311
    jesn311 Posts: 43
    Options
    Maine!
  • lakota1307
    Options
    LOL
  • ZombieSidwell
    Options
    I have lived in Kentucky for a while now. I was raised in Florida though.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Pure Michigan! Ann Arbor. Go Blue! (Can you tell I'm a Wolverine!) :tongue:
  • lakota1307
    Options
    I am from the Philly area also.

you might enjoy these...

You've never referred to Philadelphia as anything but "Philly." And New Jersey has always been "Jersey."
    You refer to Pennsylvania as "PA" (pronounced Peeay).
    You know what "Punxsutawney Phil" (A Ground Hog ) is, and what it means if he sees his shadow.
    The first day of buck and the first day of doe season are school holidays.
    You can use the phrase "fire hall wedding reception" and not even bat an eye.
    You can't go to a wedding without hearing the "Chicken Dance," at least 1 Polka and either an Italian song (sung in Italian,) or "Hava Nagila."
    At least 5 people on your block have electric "candles" in all or most of their windows all year long.
    You know what a "Hex sign" is.
    You know what a "State Store" is, and your out of state friends find it incredulous that you can't purchase liquor at the mini-mart.
    You own only three condiments "salt, pepper and Heinz ketchup."
    Words like "hoagie," "chipped ham," "sticky buns," "pirogies", "crick", "pop", "Stillers" and "pocketbook" actually mean something to you.
    You can eat cold pizza (even for breakfast) and know others who do the same. (Those from NY find this "barbaric.")
    You not only have heard of Birch Beer, but you know it comes in several colors: Red, White, Brown, Gold
    You know several places to purchase or that serve Scrapple, Summer Sausage (Lebanon Bologna), and Hot Bacon Dressing.
    You can eat a cold soft pretzel from a street vendor without fear and enjoy it.
    You know the difference between a cheese steak and a Primanti Bros. "sanwich", and know that you can't get a really good one outside PA.
    You live for summer, when street and county fairs signal the beginning of funnel cake season.
    Customers ask the waitress for "dippy eggs" for breakfast.
    You know what a township, borough, and commonwealth is.
    You can identify drivers from New York, New Jersey, Ohio, or other neighboring states by their unique and irritating driving habits.
    A traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a horse-drawn carriage on the highway in Lancaster County.
    You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
    You carry jumper cables in your car and your female passengers know how to use them.
    You still keep kitty litter, starting fluid, de-icer, or a snow brush in your trunk, even if you live in the South.
    Driving is always better in winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
    As a kid you built snow forts and leaf piles that were taller than you were.
    Your graduating class consisted of mostly Polish, German, & Italian names.
    "You guys" and "ynz" is a perfectly acceptable reference to a group of men & women.
    You know how to respond to the question "Djeetyet?"
    (Did you eat yet?)
    You learned to pronounce Bryn Mawr, Wilkes-Barre, Schuylkill, Bala Cynwyd, Conshohocken, and Monongahela.
    You know what a "Mummer" is, and are disappointed if you can't catch at least highlights of the parade.
    You actually understand these jokes and send them on to other Pennsylvanians.
    I live in southeast Ohio, i am 15 minutes from Pa , Work there!! you have just about described the Entire Upper Ohio Valley ( Area Surrounding Wheeling West Virginia
    LOL
  • TheOfficialEpic
    Options
    Neverland. :-p