Fit Bit?

Options
What the Hell is a Fit Bit, and why do I need one? Where would I get one? How does it enhance the MFP experience? So many questions... Answers, please!

Replies

• Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Google it, you will get alot of answers, but I can tell you I have one, and I think it is the best thing ever. It keeps me motivated, it tells you things like how many calories you burn in a day, how many steps, how many flights of stairs taken, it also sync's very easily with MFP, I find it a great motivator to move more. Hope this little bit helps. I know I got a few people addicted to their's after yapping about it so much, even my boss got one.
  • jessjpjb
    jessjpjb Posts: 38
    Options
    www.fitbit.com check it out, love mine!
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Best buy has them. I like mine alot,makes me want to walk a little farther every day! Some of my friends feel it is a glorified pedometer.
  • ittybittypixie
    Options
    I just ordered one but have not gotten it yet. I decided to go with this one because it syncs up to MFP for you, and its a good way to know if you are entering the right amount of calories burned for you (because the stuff you select from the site is just an average)
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Just another tool in the tool box.

Love mine.
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks . I will check it out and see if this is something that I can use!