I ate 3500 calories yesterday

Options
I ate/Drank 3500 calories yesterday and didn't gain an ounce. Woohoo!

On the flip side, I cannot BELIEVE I ate/drank so much!!

What is the highest # of calories in one day you've ever consumed?

Replies

• PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I think it was around 5 or 6k a couple of times ago.
    I'm currently eating what you ate yesterday everyday
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    5k almost.
    my tummy was not happy after that
  • TeddyBear47
    TeddyBear47 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My highest is approx 11000, but I eat 6 or 7k on when I binge now.
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    According to my MFP reports within the last 90 days I maxed out at 8k around my birthday :). I've been pretty good since then lol.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    My most was about 6,000

ugh, kind of ridiculous!!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    i can eat 5000-6000 without breaking a sweat. I have a day like that about once a month. Eating is fun. :drinker:
  • yaymeforlife
    Options
    whoooooa! Ok I am not quite as ashamed now! Not that you guys should be ashamed. But I guess I am not as ridiculous as I thought I was! Yay! Thanks people! Good to know we are ALLLL normal!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I'm currently eating what you ate yesterday everyday

Same.

Highest recorded day for me was around 6000cals. (no liquids) Carb refeed with 1000g carbs, oh yeah! :smile:
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    And....Thats healthy? Just curious :O
    This won't make me feel bad about consuming more than my maintance :o
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    And....Thats healthy? Just curious :O
    This won't make me feel bad about consuming more than my maintance :o

"healthy" is very ambigious :tongue:

My highest day was coming off a period of very low carbs/cals hence the mass amount of carbs required. All structured not just a random figure I picked out.

If you were referring to the 3500/day then yep perfectly fine. I'm trying to put on weight at the moment so obviously a surplus of calories is required and my TDEE is approximately 2800 it seems.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    During college I ate near 7000 calories over a 5 year bulk - it did get me from 155 to 215 at 15% body fat, though.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i have no clue,but when we make Gumbo ,boy! i dont even want to know many calories i consume....

you cant just eat one bowl of gumbo.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    5k almost.
    my tummy was not happy after that

LOL.. i bet! :sick:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    idk.. never counted before MFP.. LOL (only been on mfp 9 days) havent gone over since MFP...... im scared to know.. actually.. LOL.. eek
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    i have no clue,but when we make Gumbo ,boy! i dont even want to know many calories i consume....

You always have to go for seconds when it comes to Cajun cooking =P Hmm, chicken and sausage jambalaya. Btw, I'm across I-10 in Lafayette...well, was born there.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Do I really want to know......
  • kaervaak
    kaervaak Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Same.

Highest recorded day for me was around 6000cals. (no liquids) Carb refeed with 1000g carbs, oh yeah! :smile:

How do you eat 1000g of carbs? I'm having a ton of trouble eating 500g. I'm usually 50-100g short. Do you eat a ton of sugar? I try to eat mostly starches and fruits.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

You always have to go for seconds when it comes to Cajun cooking =P Hmm, chicken and sausage jambalaya. Btw, I'm across I-10 in Lafayette...well, was born there.

lol,im from the other side,.

Sulphur,Louisiana.. i used to see a guy from Laccassine,my family is from Mamou & church porint originally.
  • chrisdavey
    Options

Same.

How do you eat 1000g of carbs? I'm having a ton of trouble eating 500g. I'm usually 50-100g short. Do you eat a ton of sugar? I try to eat mostly starches and fruits.

It was very hard. I think I had french toast, oats with mass amounts of cereal added (think mixing bowl size), pizza, creamed rice & some fruit & veggies.

This refeed was aimed to be less than 50g of fat and the majority of carbs from starch not fructose.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    probably 3k maybe more not really sure. that was back when i didn't care or count calories. oh the joys of being a teenager