Looking for some diet buddies

Options
Hi, My name is Stefanie and I started using myfitnesspal last week. With diet and exercise I'm losing the weight like I want to and would love to meet new people to help me through this journey.

Replies

• gg0106
    gg0106 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am Glenda Gentry. I started last Thursday and would love to have buddies as well. What kind of diet are you doing? I am using HCG.
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I will be!
  • sharoncasey60
    sharoncasey60 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and haven't lost any weight. I am very excited about sharing on this site. It has been very helpful as we are all encouraging each other. Many of us have good ideas and of course strategies and recipes! Glad you are with all of us. :)
  • beth0672
    beth0672 Posts: 37
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday. I have a small friends list and some of them aren't very active. New friends always welcome :)
  • geminitwin1979
    Options
    Add away ..always looking for new motivated friends x
  • perkarri
    perkarri Posts: 3
    Options
    please add me too. I love checking out what others are eating, how they are exercising and giving positive feedback
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. :smile: I've been pretty active lately because I :heart: the camaraderie.
  • Srogas
    Srogas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have used MFP on and off since last fall. My results were not good. This month I made a commitment to myself to try again, this time I joined a few groups and have some friends here. I am finding I am much more successful this way. I would love to have some more friends!! We are all in this together!!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am addicted to MFP. I think it is the best way to get support!
  • sfulmer59
    sfulmer59 Posts: 2
    Options
    I love my life style change with Body Bi Vi shakes. I'm on my 3rd month. I have lost 11.5 lbs and 6". The shake that taste like a cake mix.
  • smilzmo
    smilzmo Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm here for motivation and support! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • NickiRae04
    NickiRae04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like! Good Luck to you!
  • Camason04
    Camason04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! My sister and I have just joined MFP and I really think this will be the key to helping me obtain my goals!! Anyone else out there into Cross Fit? I also love seeing all the recipes and tips anyone has to offer!! Feel free to add me and chat anytime!! LET'S GO LADIES!!!!
  • emilypurplefrog
    emilypurplefrog Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I have been on MFP since November and lost my last 23 pounds to reach my goal weight. I try to be motivating to all of my friends that I have made on here. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I need more buddies to stay motivated. Plus, anyone who can offer tips and recipes would be greatly appreciated. I am a foodie at heart, just now mostly for the flavor not the amount.
  • ecrim
    ecrim Posts: 17
    Options
    I also just joined (10th day) and have been pretty active on here so far. I'd love to find a few more friends!
  • AlexNickos
    AlexNickos Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I love supporting other people :D
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Love encouraging others!
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyon should feel free to add me as a friend on here. I love making new friends, and I'm on almost every day - even for most of the day to make sure that I log foods as I eat them. Good luck to everyone on their respective journeys!