Hola! Always looking for buddies in for the long run! (:
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi Stefanie - I'm Mindy- I started MFP last week as well. I'm down1.6 pounds. :) I would love to be your friend! Feel free to add me.
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone can feel free to add me, I'd love to help! :)
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add any one =) xx
  • MrsAlexS
    MrsAlexS Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone, a freind of mne told me about fitnesspal so here I am I am looking for some people to help motivate me in the right direction. :smile:
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they'd like! Could always use the additional support! :)
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Great to meet you and so glad you joined:) I've just been here 2 months but haven't been logging my foods that long.

Lots of neat people here to learn from and tons of information each of us can soak up to help us be more knowledgeable and healthier:)

denise:drinker: :drinker:
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    I started a few weeks ago. I have a fair amount to lose and plan on doing it slowly - I love food and hate to feel restricted. Counting calories really works for me, especially when it calculates your exercise cals also. Kinda motivates you to move your *kitten*!!!!!! So good luck to all of you on your WL journey and please by all means add me so I can become part of your team and you can be part of mine :flowerforyou:
  • Kouch_ka
    Kouch_ka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here. I lost 17 lbs earlier this year using MFP. I went into the hospital for a week in May, and after healing (which meant no excercise and eating no-so-healthy food) I was mad at the pounds I gained and kind of lost that motivation I had earlier this year. I haven't gained all the weight I lost back yet....but I'm starting over completely. I know what I need to do, but I just need to stay motivated. Anyone to help keep the motivation high is more than welcome to add me.
  • gottahvfaith
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am looking for some people to help me thru the ups and downs of the process of loosing my weight. I hit my goal weight last year but thru some emotional ups and downs i ended up putting it all back on again. So hopefully with a change of lifestyle in my eating habits I can be back to where I was... Thanks!!

~Gail~
  • thetrapezeswinger
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me, too. (:
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ADD ME TOO JUST STARTED
  • cnejus
    cnejus Posts: 1
    Options
    I started at the end of May..weighed in 2 times now..I would be more than happy to be your buddy..I could use someone to talk to also..:smile:
    Anyone else who wants to add me feel free..the more buddies the better..
  • awesomeashley24
    Options
    Hey I'm Ashley. I'm about two weeks in doing MFP and zumba but haven't spent the time to add people on here. I really hope to meet some encouraging people to help me through this time!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I am here for you all...free to add me:)
  • amandajefferson
    Options
    add me. Ive been here for a month now, I like it
  • fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just really started getting serious and realizing that diet is 90% exercise 10%. Trying to find the balance.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Won't...you be... my neighbor?

(anybody get that?)
  • cpk44
    cpk44 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me!! I'm open to talking to anyone about anything