People in their 20's

Options

Replies

• jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 24, and trying to give this all I've got! Feel free to add me - the more friends, the merrier! :)
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and 5'5" but I have a lot of weight to lose. Regardless, we're here for the same reason right? Feel free to add me :) And anyone else of course :)

21594748.png
  • enliven_mal
    enliven_mal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im 26 and am trying to lose 16lbs. I am 5'4" and 150 today. I have been up and down for the last few years with my highest weight at 168. I am looking for supportive friends to help me, too! Feel free to add me. I just joined yesterday.
  • tugboatme1
    tugboatme1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend:)
  • jly33403
    jly33403 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm almost 22 5'5" and 218 pounds. I have always been one of the chubbier girls, but in high school I cheered on my high team and an Allstar team, while doing gymnastics as well. Being that active I could maintain my weight while still eating the awful things I wanted. I was only slightly unhappy with my weight.

Once I got to college I really started skipping. I would go to the gym, but I didn't adjust my eating habits, and I started a new birth control (which may or may not be an excuse for the weight gain). In college the meals are a social thing and it's eay to get carried away.

I was heading on vacation as a graduation gift and realized I had gained about 60 pounds. That's when I decided enough was enough. Now I have a job and my mother is on board it's easier to eat healthy meals now. I hope to lose that 60 pounds , and maybe a little more in the long run. For right now I'm just focusing on getting myself into healthier habits.

Edit: I have more to lose than you, but I will support anyone who needs it. Feel free to send my a Friend request.
  • kayleigh333
    kayleigh333 Posts: 138
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and I'm 5'5.5" as well. I started at 153, currently at 138 and aiming for 130ish. Feel free to add me for support!
  • tncormier
    tncormier Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 27. I just joined today. I could use some support to get off my butt and exercise.
  • prettyface09
    Options
    I am new too, I just joined so feel free to add me. I am 25 and at my heaviest which is horrible. The support is greatly needed i feel you there!
  • stefalupagus
    stefalupagus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I'm the same height! :) I'm 26 and a mother of two looking to lose around 15-20lbs.
  • prettyface09
    Options
    By the way everyone I am also new to this I have never joined something like this so i figured it wouldnt hurt to try. I am 25 years old 5'7 and weighing in at 260 pounds. This is so scary for me because I am at my heaviest. All of my weight seems to be in my middle area. My fathers side of the family is overweight and has a list of problems including heart disease and type 2 diabetes. My father is actually losing alot of weight I am very proud of him but he lives in another state so I never get to see him. I am going to lose this weight mainly for my health. I would really enjoy it if someone can help me navigate my way through this and keep me motivated. Good luck also to everyone :smile: :smile:
  • iron_petros88GR
    Options
    hi im new here too. im 24 at 1m 73 cm and i weight 88kg at the moment. feel free to add me for reciprocal motivational encouragement. (:
  • KelsieHawkinsx
    KelsieHawkinsx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I added you, girl! I'm 23 and I have about 25lbs left to lose (if not more). Let's do this! :]
  • Kalraii
    Kalraii Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm 5'6 at 176lbs (starting weight of 182lbs) My goal is the same as yours and I'm a 22 yr old female :) Feel free to add! There are no boundaries in how much we can support one another!
  • goingforexcellence
    goingforexcellence Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all! :) I joined a couple months ago - to gain weight for my pregnancy!! Now that our sweet little girl is here, I am looking to lose that baby weight! I'm pretty optimistic about losing the weight, even with two children. I know that outward appearances are second to the beauty inside us, so being in shape is just a nice plus!! Add me as a friend and let's encourage one another! :) We can do this!!!
  • bianca23marie
    Options
    Hi, I am 21 and weigh 145 and my first goal is 130, I am sure it will keep changing. Add me anyone
  • natashiag
    natashiag Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 22, and just started myself... Been losing weight for about 7 months, but I'm hitting a major plateau so thought I would give MFP a chance again :D
  • nikilovesaxl
    nikilovesaxl Posts: 148
    Options
    I'll be 21 in about two weeks. I have a long ways to go but support is always welcome. Anybody, feel free to add me.

:)
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, feel free to add me, everyone :)
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    20. feel free to add me :)
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    21, feel free to add!!
    :)