NEW TO FITNESS PAL AND IS LOOKING FOR SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS

Options
HELLO! MY NAME IS KRENDA AND I AM FINALLY READY TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT I HAVE BEEN CARRYING FOR MOST OF MY LIFE. I WOULD LOVE TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH PERSONS THAT ARE POSITIVE AND WANT TO LIFT ONE ANOTHER UP AND BE SUPPORTIVE. I KNOW TOGETHER WE CAN ALL REACH OUR FITNESS GOALS!

Replies

• cpk44
    cpk44 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH YOU PROVIDED YOU DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME! friend me!
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me if you want. I'm in need of more fitness pals who are active and want to talk and support each other. ;)
  • Linkedkube
    Linkedkube Posts: 53
    Options
    You can add me, its always good to have more friends for inspiration
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm on the same journey.
  • mhouston2011
    mhouston2011 Posts: 155
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...we are all here for the same goal..we might as well do it together!!
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've been losing my mojo lately and need more buddies to get my mojo back. I love to see all the recipes and see the support that everyone is making an effort towards the same goal- being a better self!
  • stacey1172
    stacey1172 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! Feel free to add me- I'm on here every day and would love to help in any way I can :)
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to friend me, it is always so much easier with friends that have the same goals. Good luck to you!! :)
  • suzieqsmart
    Options
    You can add me. I'm all by myself on here and looking for some motivational support too! :smile:
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday All. This is my first day. I have tried everything in the past. This site is so much better than Weight Watchers online. I need all the support I can get. Have a blessed weekend.
  • gtsxybk
    gtsxybk Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) would love to have more support as well.
  • artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. We have the same goal weight. Good luck on your journey.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! welcome!!!
  • omerc10696
    omerc10696 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me as well
  • JorDeb23
    JorDeb23 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey guys! You all can add me if you'd like. I'm just looking for some support. Like a lose-weight Facebook, but without all of the drama. :smile:
  • mommy3crazies
    mommy3crazies Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supportive people!!! Feel free to add if you'd like! Good luck to everyone on your journey!
  • mbphillips94
    Options
    You can friend me too! Im looking for some support as well! Would love for you all to add me!
  • lmatteson04
    lmatteson04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... :wink:
  • mrsbrownandlovinit
    mrsbrownandlovinit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @cpk44..lol! i promise i don't :)
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, please feel free to add me! my friends that I've talked to about MFP go so far as to add the app but no one is as committed as I am . I'm just realizing there is more support out there! please add me and let's kick butt together!