Advocare 24 day Cahllenge!!!

Options
*Challenge
Has anyone or is anyone currently doing the Advocare 24 day challenge?!?! I start mine tomorrow and I cant wait to see what it does for my body. If you have done it please share your experience, and if you are thinking about or are in the middle of it let us know what you think. I cant wait!!!!!

Replies

• speechsteff
    speechsteff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a mixer tomorrow...I will most likely try it...I'd really like to see some good results!
  • Kruse117
    Kruse117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love Advocare 24 Day Challenge! I have done it a few times with great results and I have my family doing it too! I use a lot of Advocare's products!
  • maniv01
    maniv01 Posts: 12
    Options
    Kruse117,
    Hi! Question on the food intake. Are sugary fruits something I should stay away from? I'm on my 7th day and not seeing much result!! I'm 5'5", 141lbs and size 6. I've follow the plan exactly how it said but the only exception is that I snack on sugary fruits like watermelon, mangos, cherries and peaches instead of veggies. What's your recommendation since you've donethis a few times. Please help!!!
    Thank you

Mani
  • amyspearson
    amyspearson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How is advocare going? I am starting tomorrow!
  • MjDavis1981
    MjDavis1981 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started the challenge 23 days ago. During the challenge, a myriad of things have happened. We were hit ith a very bad wind storm and had no power for six days (meaning eating out), I had a gallbladder attack, and this week has been very emotional due to the loss of a family member. I'm pretty sure I'll have to do the challenge again. But I can say Advocare has helped tremendously with bowel issues. And for that, I am thankful.
  • mfeltenstein
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to Fitness Pal but am on my last day of the 10 day cleanse of the 24 day challenge. My husband and I are doing it together and so far, have had great results. I have lost 7 lbs. and he has lost 13 lbs. We both are feeling good and have more energy thanks to the Spark 2-3 times a day. I have to say I am craving a hamburger and fries right now like crazy but staying strong. We are trying to keep each other in line. :) I have to say I feel like we are getting redundant on our meals. If any of you have any suggestions on what we can eat besides the basic grilled chicken or fish with veggies, let me know.

Thanks so much!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    my hubby and I are starting in in about a week. Waiting for money to come in. I am so excited to do it. I don't believe in a lot of things but I believe in Advocare. I have been a Spark addict for years.