NEW TO FITNESS PAL AND IS LOOKING FOR SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS

Options
2»

Replies

• TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I live this site!!!
  • ralentine
    ralentine Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Lady!

Beautiful wedding day photo :-) I also am new to this site but so far i love the design of it. It really helps me guide my weight loss regime. My target goal is 65 pounds, in small increments of course, and then just to keep maintaining and toning up at a healthy pace. I would love to be your e-weight loss buddy on here and anyone else that is serious about taking control of our health. Looking forward to seeing your progress and mine as well!
  • romi3772
    romi3772 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im ready too. Add me as your "new friend"!
  • karina1256
    Options
    Add Me!! I'm new to MFP and I sure do need some diet buddies :flowerforyou:
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to have some more positive people in my pal list too, feel free to add me :)
  • hjmatthew
    hjmatthew Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I am in to same boat too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more positive friends the merrier. I am always on myfitnesspal and always doing something for exercise and I post exercise challenges as well from time to time. Welcome to myfitnesspal.
  • regriffin11
    regriffin11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heey, I would love for you to add me, I am new to this site and would love some diet buddies! :)
  • mrsbrownandlovinit
    mrsbrownandlovinit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thx everyone for all the support! i'm trying to add all of you but it will only let me add 5 every 10 minutes! but i love all the comments and kind words! Myfitnesspal is an awesome website with awesome people in it :-)
  • midge69
    midge69 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am here for the same thing good luck.. I sent you a friend request.. Losing weight is hard and it helps to have support from others who are trying to lose as well