Nike+ vs. FitBit

Options
ESapone
ESapone Posts: 24 Member
Hi all, I am on the look out for a new HRM. I was just wondering which one you use and why? My boyfriend is leaning toward the Nike+ because of the "bracelet" design. I on the other hand am on Team fitbit! I really need to make an educated decision before I spend over $100. I would appreciate all of your opinions :) Thanks a bundle!

Replies

• ESapone
    ESapone Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Do you mean the Nike Fuel? I put a pat up and got a few replies. If you see the two recent Fitbit posts, you'll see LOADS of positive comments about that!
  • lucky48
    lucky48 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have both a Polar F11 (replaced now by the FT40) and the Nike+ sportband with the HR monitor. It all depends on your activity. If I'm running and want to track my distance, I'll use the Nike+ since it combines both. However, if you're looking for a more comprehensive one, go for something like a Polar. As far as the Fitbit goes, I can't find on the website where it actually tracks heart rate but it does seems like a neat little gadget.
  • TheChangingMan
    TheChangingMan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    As far as the Fitbit goes, I can't find on the website where it actually tracks heart rate but it does seems like a neat little gadget.

No, it does not track heart rate.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am in the same boat, my husband wants me to go with the Nike fuel band, but I think I want the fitbit so I can track my sleep as well.
    Try searching Nike fuel band or fitbit on here. There have been a ton of posts about them.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just got the Fitbit and my husband has the Nike Fuel band. I like the Fitbit because I wouldn't want to wear that Nike bracelet thingie.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    May be wrong but I think the fuelband monitors sleep. I think both fitbit and fuelband really are best at monitoring general activity. For exercise then. HRM is best. Lots of people seem to have both.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Not sure what Nike product the OP was talking about as they have a number if systems.