Jillian M's 30 Day Shred

Options
Can someone tell me a little about this? What do I need other than the DVD? How can I calculate her workouts into my exercise tracker???

Replies

• lisey115
    lisey115 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    She has 3 levels to the DVD. You start on the first level and do that for 10 days, or until it becomes too easy. Then you move up and do the same thing for level 2 and 3. You need hand weights and room to work out, that is it. On MFP I guess you can log in as circuit training for 22 minutes since I think that is how long the workout is. It is a fun, challenging workout (aside from listening to Jillian's annoying voice). I bought my DVD on Amazon for I think 5 bucks.
  • Mojofiendish
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to it too. I've heard about it but not done any research until today. The DVD's are available on Youtube for FREE!!!! I just watched (not the idea I know but I needed to see it first!) the first one and its great. I'm going to start next week. Check out Youtube before you spend cash on buying the DVD. Let me know how you get on. Feel Free to add me. X
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    It's on Amazon for $5.00. I have done it completely twice, I think it's a great workout!

I did Level 1 for 5 days, Level 2 for 15 days and Level 3 for 10 days. The results are great as long as you stick to it!
  • tammyjdaniel
    Options
    I bought the dvd off ebay a month ago for little or nothing. I need to quit making excuses and get going on it. My friend did it with amazing results. I'm committing to starting this weekend. I will let you know how it goes.
  • whwalker123
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks guys! I can get it on Netflix and keep it for however I want. I need to get his jiggly *kitten* in gear ;)
  • amh91011
    amh91011 Posts: 17
    Options
    If you buy the Jillian Micheals 30 day shed dvd, do you only get the 1st level?
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    The DVD has all 3 levels. you will need a yoga mat (if you are doing it on a hard surface) and 2 hand weights. 3 pound or 5 pound.

I log it as Aerobic, general and get about 240 calories for 20 minutes.

I love it, and highly recommend it, IF you will stick with it through the sweat and pain.
  • amh91011
    amh91011 Posts: 17
    Options
    Great thanks!