new here and would like a support group,

Options
My husband and kids are not over weight its just me. My famliy is all over weight, I have been most of my life except when I was in highschool. I would like to get back to that weight, but I dont have really anyone helping me here. So I figured maybe with you guys help I can do this.

Replies

• mizkitty22
    mizkitty22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of your support group! And we seem to have something in common...you're name is tabby cat and mine is mizkitty lol
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My husband and kids are not over weight its just me. My famliy is all over weight, I have been most of my life except when I was in highschool. I would like to get back to that weight, but I dont have really anyone helping me here. So I figured maybe with you guys help I can do this.

You can add me! I have been over weight since I graduated high school also. I don't want to be as thin as I was then but I am trying to be healthy.
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of your support group! And we seem to have something in common...you're name is tabby cat and mine is mizkitty lol

I have a cat :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I've lost 41lbs and I still rely on my MFP pals for advice, support and encouragement.

YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Liz_lk2317
    Liz_lk2317 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to work together at this battle. Please feel free to add me.
  • Drea_ann
    Drea_ann Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.

Feel free to add me!
  • sillab
    sillab Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more support the better!
  • Holliewood98
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started using MFP a week ago and could always use the support! I have been overweight since a very stressful bedridden pregnancy with my first son 8 years ago and have 100 pounds to lose.
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request, the more support we have, the better. :)
  • RunningMama32
    RunningMama32 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to help support you! I am new here too! Add me!
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support too! I've been on here several months and lost about 43 lbs with almost another 40 to go. You can do this!

Everyone should feel free to add me - I'm on the lookout for more friends, support, and encouragement!