Looking for great people!

Options
I'm still fairly new to this -- this being my fourth day -- and I'm always looking for great new people to befriend and be a killer support system-er for! Male, Female, Any race, Let's just team up and kick this 'out of shape' nonsense in the *kitten*!

We got this. ;)

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP
    I have been on here for a year and half now, hit my goal weight rang of 125-120pound, but now its 6 months later and I am back up to 132. I am looking for some new friends now to form a new support system.

❤melissa
  • shawnisoto
    Options
    Im not as new as u . Im struggling. Workin out alot. Not loosin. I have hypothyroidism. Im 5 ft,1 and weigh 198
  • sarahbuckk
    sarahbuckk Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks Melissa! Absolutely I'm pretty motivating - i think lol- and I'd be more than happy to be there for you!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sarah,

I'm great people! Or at least I read great books.LOL

I am on day 5. So far a daily logger and daily blogger!

Feel free to add me.
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi there, fairly new also with 80 lbs to lose........add me!
  • natalieelectra93
    Options
    Hi! I joined this site about a month ago in the pursuit of losing a few pounds. Think I have been doing quite well so far. I'm here for any of those that need some extra motivation :) x
  • omerc10696
    omerc10696 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been around for about 2 years, i'm majoring in dietetics and like to help motivate others! Feel free to add me
  • tmuster
    tmuster Posts: 72
    Options
    Support on MFP has really helped me. The daily logging is also held me accountable and can see the HORROR when I have those bad days. Add me if u like.
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you! I've been doing this a little over 2 weeks and am seeing great results. We can do this!
  • sarahbuckk
    sarahbuckk Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks Everyone For The Adds :) All the support we can get! More the merrier!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.