Teen determined to loose weight & have the body i want!

Options
I need help & i need easy excersies!(:

Replies

• daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    in order for anyone to answer this, we have to know a little more about you. In general, try to get some cardio for about a half hour 3 days a week and some strength training as well. Try to net about 1200 calories AT LEAST, depending on your goal and your size now and your amount of activity in your lifestyle. Crunches are good, squats, lunges, etc. Good luck :)
  • jasminecandle
    Options
    This website is for people 18 and older..
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I need help & i need easy excersies!(:

Easy is the line at Krispy Kreame donuts. What you need is actual determination and drive. If you just sort of want to be in shape you might make it there but it won't stick. Make up your mind that you need help and want it and throw out the word "Easy".

EDIT: Start off by reading this http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
  • GabbyGifford
    GabbyGifford Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 18....i am a teenager.
  • GabbyGifford
    GabbyGifford Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    daniellexcara- Thank you!
  • Sharon909
    Sharon909 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Agreed, losing weight and easy do not go in the same sentence.
    This app is great and I wish I had it available to me when I was in my teens. My trainer has me doing 45 min of cardio 3 to 4 days a week, plus strength training 2 days a week. So I get on the treadmill or elliptical Mon, Wed, Fri & sometimes Saturday for 45 min and I increase the resistance and ramp so that I am exerting myself. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I do push ups, squats, planks, crunches, etc.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Don't starve yourself and don't eat too much junk food. Find an exercise you enjoy because that's the one you'll do consistantly.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Easy is the line at Krispy Kreame donuts. What you need is actual determination and drive. If you just sort of want to be in shape you might make it there but it won't stick. Make up your mind that you need help and want it and throw out the word "Easy".

I disagree with this. For people with a psychological addiction to food or a medical disorder that affects weight, it can be difficult. But if not, losing weight should be pretty easy. Simply don't overeat and exercise regularly.
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP

This is a great community & a great support system. We are all here to help each other loose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. The best advice I can give you is LOG YOUR FOOD and make SMART, NUTRITIONAL CHOICES.

It takes time to figure out whats healthy and whats not, and I highly recommend researching healthy options. We are all here to help :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

❤Melissa
  • EchoKnight09
    EchoKnight09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A great workout is 30 day shred by jillian michaels. Look it up on you tube that way you dont have to buy it.... listen to your body when it comes to calories and record everything!!! (: