I'm off to Mexico!

Options
Ok, so would you enjoy Mexico and eat those fabulous tacos, tortillas, and Margaritas??? Or take your damn egg beaters, protein bars and water??

Leaving in the morning to Mexico.... yahoooooooooooo! :glasses:

Replies

• familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ok, so would you enjoy Mexico and eat those fabulous tacos, tortillas, and Margaritas??? Or take your damn egg beaters, protein bars and water??

Leaving in the morning to Mexico.... yahoooooooooooo! :glasses:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would drink every single last one of my calories in tequila. But definitely drink your own water, unless you're at a resort with guaranteed filtered water. Have tons of fun!!!
  • yenn
    yenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ENJOY .. in moderation. If you want to get your booze on but save some calories, switch to straight tequila after the first margarita and make sure to drink a ton of water. ALSO ... remember when you have a little bit of a buzz, you'll throw all moderation to the wind !! So be careful wtih that. And if you're in a resort with a gym, take advantage of it in the morning and it will make you feel better about all the food you're chowing. Really !! Work on earning at least some of those extra calories you want. When I went to Cabo I ate everything I wanted ... but just not as much as I wanted ... and I came back 2 pounds lighter !! ("travel tummy" does that to you too:sick: )
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Do some hikes, swim in the ocean and don't sweat the food so much. Eat light and/or healthy for breakfast & lunch and WOO HOO it at night. :drinker:

Then go back to angel mode when you get home! :wink:

Have fun!!! :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    have fun!!!! Mexico es muy buen!....sorry my Spanish is horrid LOL

I've been twice and have had blasts both times...course I was young and free...ooo did I say that out loud..tee hee...but there is lots to do so you can work off those margaritas! swimming, dancing, shot contests...ya know good stuff! lol

I'd becareful about water and where you eat....we ventured out to a little place the locals ate...so we would look like cool turistas and well...spent the last few days looked inside if ya know what I mean....NO FUN! lol....so be careful and enjoy enjoy enjoy...where in Mexico are you going?!

hugs!
    Ali :drinker:
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just returned from Jamaica and I lost a pound while I was there! I ate three good meals (fresh fish, salads and fresh fruit), no snacking and then drank like a fish! Just have fun!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    ENJOY IT ALL!!!! I'm dreaming about the delicious mexican food as I write this! I gained 5lbs last time I was in Mexico and it came off in two weeks - TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

Enjoy every minute of the trip...
    :flowerforyou:
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    DEFINETELY bring your own WATER lol. I'm so serious. I love mexico. Wish I could be there now :cry:
    Have fun!
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    Hasta luego chica! Buenos las vacaciones! Bebe mucho cervesas! Eat, drink, be merry! I say, eat all you want, how often do you get to vacation? Try one of everything.... screw the water, that's what tequila is for. :wink:
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    THANKS YOU GUYS!!! :love:

I have a case of my own water! I have access to the weight room there, and I'm taking my running shoes and my handy dandy heart rate monitor... my goal is to get up and work out... then play all day!

Just tried on some old clothes.... an holy crap they fit... down 2 sizes... so thats helpful for the esteem boost just before laying on the beach!!! :flowerforyou:

I will have a drink for each and everyone of you!!! :drinker:

Pictures posted when i get back!

T