TONs of calories... LOW Gains!

Options
I've been on MFP for a few months, with some inconsistencies in between. Anyway... Would someone please check out my food. Let me know what you think. Am I eating wrong?
I pack on the calories, and add in some light strength training (since I've gotten kinda lazy) and mainly focus on my legs.
I'm not seeing the gains that I want, maybe I'm rushing into it.

Whatever the case may be.... Let me know what you think

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a few months, with some inconsistencies in between. Anyway... Would someone please check out my food. Let me know what you think. Am I eating wrong?
    I pack on the calories, and add in some light strength training (since I've gotten kinda lazy) and mainly focus on my legs.
    I'm not seeing the gains that I want, maybe I'm rushing into it.

Whatever the case may be.... Let me know what you think

1) Your diary is private, we can't view it until you change the setting.
    2) Can you provide details such as how long you've been at this calorie level and what your change in weight has been?

Some info about your lifting program would help too.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    light strength training

Not sure this is possible!

Buy yeah, need more info.
  • Zsala88
    Zsala88 Posts: 8
    Options
    1) Your diary is private, we can't view it until you change the setting.
    2) Can you provide details such as how long you've been at this calorie level and what your change in weight has been?

Some info about your lifting program would help too.

Sorry Guys! Thought I changed it... its changed now for sure.

I used the calorie/ weight goal calculator from MFP and was calculated somewhere around 2200. My daily meals are way over 2200 calories.

4/12 - hip thrust & barbell squats
    50 Push Ups
    4/10 Dips

I dont have much to work with. I have a bench with about 100lbs of weights some free weights up to 50lbs and i go to the park and use the FitCore Equipment there.
  • Zsala88
    Zsala88 Posts: 8
    Options
    Not sure this is possible!

Buy yeah, need more info.

lol I'm sure.... Meaning, I need some conditioning. I've gotten lazy and I've just started to re-gain strength