Any tall girls here?

Options
Just wondering if there are any fellow tall girls here (i'm 5'11) and wondering what your goal weights are and how you're all getting along? (:

Replies

• melissa10666
    Options
    hi :) i'm 5ft8 and my goal is 130lb xx
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hi im 5ft8 and currently aiming for 154lbs am curently 162
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is 175.
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Like your name. Not sure if it's from a song, but it makes me think of one by Tricky. I'm 6'0, kind of embarassed to reveal my current weight. I carry weight well, but that's no excuse for me to be overweight and unhealthy. So far the weight is coming off slowly, except in my chest and face. I wish it would come off of my lower body faster! :)
  • 1SlimShaylee
    1SlimShaylee Posts: 204
    Options
    hi! i'm in between 5'9 and 5'10. Currently 147 and my goal is 140 :)
  • Plutoelph
    Plutoelph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal weight is anywhere between150 -160 lbs.
  • loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10, and I weigh 130lbs at the moment, but wouldn't mind weighing a couple more now I've started weight training.
  • pjbrundage
    pjbrundage Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and am very overweight and my goal is to lose 150 lbs

22672460.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    I'm 5"10 and my weight fluctuates between 153 and 159. My goal weight is between 135 - 145.
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Like your name. Not sure if it's from a song, but it makes me think of one by Tricky. I'm 6'0, kind of embarassed to reveal my current weight. I carry weight well, but that's no excuse for me to be overweight and unhealthy. So far the weight is coming off slowly, except in my chest and face. I wish it would come off of my lower body faster! :)

Thank you, it's from a song by The Pretty Reckless!
    Good luck with your journey (:
    Good to see there are other tall ladies, sometimes it feels like i'm all on my own in a world of jeans that are always too short, aha
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'll add you all if you don't mind, it would be cool to keep in touch and encourage each other :)
  • Katielioy
    Katielioy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 5'10" and i'm struggling to shed some weight. I can sympathize with the short jeans issue - I feel like tags are misleading when they say "long".

I am looking for a good support system and talking with women who are going through the same things seems to make sense. How have you all found encouragement?
  • rach41413
    rach41413 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, start weight was 270, current weight 245, goal weight 165ish. It seems like even 25 pounds barely shows since I have so much height...do you ladies have that problem too!?
  • foodie99
    foodie99 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm 5'8" (although I wish it was closer to 6"!). I started at 178, am down to 169, and shooting for 155. Really, I'll be happy once that middle number is a 5, from there I don't care so much.