Looking for amazing friends!

Options
The time has come where I needed to clean out my friends list due to people not using the site anymore, inconsistency, negative comments about them selves/ other people or they log in everyday but their diary is closed and they never post anything.

With that said I'm looking for friends that are Motivating, Positive people with an open diary. ( because I believe that will keep you more honest, and I love to get meal Ideas). I try my hardest to make sure that I write encouraging words or songs of praise on everyone's post as much as I can, and would like the same in return. I :heart: to cook and I started making a cookbook. I try a new recipe every other night or so that is low cal. Like most people I grew up on meat and potatoes and I have to " re-learn" how to cook ,so I can cook for both health and comfort heart I normally post the recipe if its a good recipe. I have a handful of great MFP Buddies on here, but could always use more :D so feel free to add me :D
heyyou.jpg

Replies

• TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for more supportive, encouraging and food journal sharing friends. I try to eat clean at least 80% of the time and I would love more friends who eat healthy. I will add you :) Btw, I have that same pic on fb!
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    thanks for adding me :):drinker:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Im not sure...what does an amazing friend do>? Are there Prerequisites?
  • devl110
    devl110 Posts: 32
    Options
    Add me!
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    let's make it happen!
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    oh oh oh! Add Me Please
  • dinkydudette
    Options
    Hello! My food diary's not perfect...but I'm learning! Getting there, and learning to elbow veggies into my diet! Feel free to add me. :)
  • hammie1986
    hammie1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My food diary is open to friends, and I too am looking for more creative ways of eating. I'm very encouraging, and I do very well with positive reinforcement as well!
  • gobunkos
    gobunkos Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to try to be a good friend.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    The time has come where I needed to clean out my friends list due to people not using the site anymore, inconsistency, negative comments about them selves/ other people or they log in everyday but their diary is closed and they never post anything.

With that said I'm looking for friends that are Motivating, Positive people with an open diary. ( because I believe that will keep you more honest, and I love to get meal Ideas). I try my hardest to make sure that I write encouraging words or songs of praise on everyone's post as much as I can, and would like the same in return. I :heart: to cook and I started making a cookbook. I try a new recipe every other night or so that is low cal. Like most people I grew up on meat and potatoes and I have to " re-learn" how to cook ,so I can cook for both health and comfort heart I normally post the recipe if its a good recipe. I have a handful of great MFP Buddies on here, but could always use more :D so feel free to add me :D
    heyyou.jpg

Friends are good. Ill be your friend.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I am amazing. But I might pass for great if you mentally squint.

(I log daily and am trying hard to get in to a good healthy grove. Anyone with similar intentions feel free to add me.)
  • sherrylhoward
    sherrylhoward Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in the same boat looking for additional support and motivation! Good Luck!
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (anyone) I like to cheer people on and be cheered! :-)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Add away, great quote :)
  • Tann19
    Tann19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I would make the cut but you can add me and give it a try! anyone can!
  • sambwilkes
    sambwilkes Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Fairly new here but trying to participate more. I joined a small community group a couple months ago, and it was super active for like 2 weeks, but now I'm the only one posting. I am looking for more friends to add to my list, to support and encourage me and also so I can support and encourage them! My Food Diary is open to friends, too! :) I'll add you, and anyone else on here who's commented, feel free to add me too!
  • MelissaYeis22
    MelissaYeis22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get so I think I am going to add all of you!! lol
  • MauriceJCarter
    Options
    well you have a Friend in me :smile:
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I've lost 45 and want to lose another 20.
  • tamraj
    tamraj Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My think I more like amazing "lite" at the moment- (I promise to up the amazing factor when summer classes end in a couple of weeks) but I do have an open diary, and truly love to look at other diaries. Add me if you please.