I love coffee

Options
I have been drinking only water for quite a long time. I have never really been a big coffee drinker. Probably only consuming about 2 cups all of last year. Not sure why I decided to buy coffee the other day at the supermarket but I have a new found love. I can use splenda and low fat dry creamer to make a cup at around 30 calories. I've had 1 cup per day since I bought the stuff and don't see that stopping anytime soon. I'm loving it.

Anyone have any suggestions on brands? I love all the different flavors.. vanilla, caramel, chocolate.. hazelnut.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I don't care for the flavors much, but my current favorite coffee is Peet's! And my local Costco just started carrying the whole beans - heaven.
  • Money2005
    Money2005 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love coffee also!! Panera Bread has great Hazelnut coffee! I drink it black and it is a good for appetite control!
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I have been loving snickerdoodle flavor. Yummy, smooth, and cinnmoney.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    that was somehow supposed to be the word cinnamon, lol.
  • jennifershirsch
    jennifershirsch Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love International Delight's Hersheys Chocolate Caramel...it's my absolute fave!!
  • omegamaster4040
    Options
    I love black coffee. it is an acquired test for sure, but if you drink it for a weeks you learn to love it. And then it 2 calories per cup of tasty! :-)
  • WisconsinGirl212
    Options
    I sometimes treat myself to White Clowd coffee. I get it at Super Value, That's a grocery store who also sells flavored coffee. White Clowd is my fave! One thing I have to remember only in moderation for me. I keep it as a once in a while treat. I also started drinking it black with splenda or something of that nature. I'm not quite used to it yet, but I'm trying to make small changes. Before I would use creamer, and splenda. My goal is to get used to black coffee. Then I won't have to worry about the calories at all. I'll see if I can get used to it.
  • mahardin
    mahardin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Coffee gets me through the day, as my teaching job starts at 7 am (before an hour commute). Try it black, with really good beans...