New to MFP

Options
mahardin
mahardin Posts: 18 Member
Hi!

I've recently been inspired to get back in shape by a friend who is doing wonderful things, so I thought I'd join MFP to get some tools and support.

I'm 26, married lady, a high school English teacher, and owner of two adorable kitties. I love coffee, tea, books, and vinyl records, as well as ridiculous Internet memes. I just started a Zumba class, even though I have no talent for sports whatsoever.

Anyone else new (or veteran) wanting a fitness buddy?

Replies

• torirodsmom123
    Options
    Hi! I just started as well MFP and Zumba as well. I started Zumba late April and really like it. I joined this site today in hopes of meeting too!

I am a boring, old accountant who is a mother of a pre-teen and a pre-schooler. I am married and have almost one of every kind of pet (thanks kids!).

If you want, feel free to add me! :)
  • Alishaxmarie
    Options
    Hey, I started MFP not too long ago and I plan to take a few Zumba classes soon actually! I'm a Philosophy major and looking for a part-time job while I take advantage of the amenities at my university's Rec & Wellness Center lol. If you're looking for friends and support, feel free to add me as well :)