Advice

Options
prjoy98
prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
Morning all!!!
So I figured I would post here and get a greater # of opinions on what I should do next.
This morning the scale showed me that I am only 1lb away from my original goal of 145lbs. :bigsmile:
I am currently debating whether I should stick to that or push it down to 140lbs. I feel great and I understand that my body will adjust to where it performs at 100% (whatever weight that is) I am concerned about starting to look too skinny and sickly.
Please look at the pics on my profile and give me some opinions!
HAPPY FRIDAY!! :drinker:

Replies

• trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    I think you look wonderful! Great job. As far as your new goal, if you feel fantastic as is, then by all means stay that way. Don't let other people tell you that you should lose/or not lose if it doesn't feel right to you.
  • megansmith7487
    Options
    I agree that you look amazing as is! And that YOU are the only person that can/ should decide whether or not to alter your original goal.
    Regardless what you decide, just remember that you've made a lifestyle change, and commited to being a healthier, happier you. With that being said, even if you decide that you are happy where you are now, If you continue living your lifestyle, it will only help you become healthier and stronger!

Good Luck! **And thanks for the motivation!
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Why not stay at original goal weight of 145 for a bit and see how it feels?

After a couple of weeks maintaining there you'll get a feel for if your body likes it there or not.

Nothing says you have to readjust your goal weight just because you've reached it.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Why not stay at original goal weight of 145 for a bit and see how it feels?

After a couple of weeks maintaining there you'll get a feel for if your body likes it there or not.

Nothing says you have to readjust your goal weight just because you've reached it.

I agree with this answer. My orignal goal was 150, so I went to maintain and I keep losing. So I think you should start maintaining and listen to your body, if you're hungry-eat, if not-don't. Since you've started running more frequently remember to eat your calories back and get your protien in. You are looking fabulous.
  • pagella
    pagella Posts: 44
    Options
    What is ur height?
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    5'7
  • pagella
    pagella Posts: 44
    Options
    You already feel great knowing you have accomplished 145. I think it would be great to change your goal and keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!