Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges

Options

Replies

• Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    I'll put the Lite Swiss on a Lite Rye Wasa cracker topped with some cherry preserves. YUM.!

O
    M
    G

*swoons*

i have reduced fat wheat thins in the cupboard at all times...i love them. pita chips are good too.
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Swiss spread on a Granny Smith apple......BEST thing ever.
  • jennipea382
    jennipea382 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mmm I think the rest of you are more creative than me! I'll have to try some of these suggestions! I usually eat them with Wheat Thins (either multigrain or reduced fat ones) or my favorite is spreading it on a tortilla for a wrap sandwich. Then I don't use mayo OR cheese, but I get the somewhat cheesy taste and some sort of spread (I love cheese, and I always need some sort of spread - mayo is my go to and it's hard to find something better because I hate mustard!). My favorite is the queso fresco and chipotle! Delicious with a very slight kick!
  • jennipea382
    jennipea382 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Also, WHERE do they sell the Laughing Cow cream cheese? My town is pretty much all Cashwise/Coborn's and I haven't seen it there. We also have a Byerly's, Aldi's, Target and Walmart. Used to have two Cubs but they were taken over by Cashwise..
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm hooked on the french onion! yummy javascript:add_smiley('bigsmile','post_body')
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    use the cream cheese flavor, add in powdered ranch dressing, eat with cucumber slices. If you're feeling adventurous, and have calories to spare, put them on a slice of whole wheat bread to make a cucumber sandwich.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I've been using them in my baked potatos instead of butter! Use half on each half of a potato, so good...especially the garlic herb one.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA

wait...Im not a cow!
  • mecagney
    mecagney Posts: 21
    Options
    Bump
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Pear slices and celery sticks. I also use them to cook with, mixed in with rice, potatoes and scrambled eggs.
  • ls58
    ls58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Spread on grilled naan
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I eat it on bagel thins :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Also, WHERE do they sell the Laughing Cow cream cheese? My town is pretty much all Cashwise/Coborn's and I haven't seen it there. We also have a Byerly's, Aldi's, Target and Walmart. Used to have two Cubs but they were taken over by Cashwise..
    [/quoteI buy them at walmart]
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    slices of apple....yummy
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    On bagels!! Mmmm
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    use them to make alfredo sauce, soooo yummy on homemade spinach chicken alfredo pizza.
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i spead them on spinach leaves and add some chopped chicken...yum
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I LOVE these! ALL of them!

-French Onion
    -Garlic & Herb
    -Queso Fresco & Chipotle
    and on and on and on!

BUT I am getting sick of Whole Grain Club Crackers.
    What do you eat with this amazing, somehow magically low calorie, spreadable yummy goodness?
    We eat them with Special K crackers, reduced fat wheat thins, pretzels. Love these little wedges!
  • cassleigh
    cassleigh Posts: 1
    Options
    I also love the crystal farms brand jalapeno cheese wedge. I spread the cheese on a lightly salted rice cake and top with a slice deli turkey. This is a great snack- low in calories and fills you up.
  • sam76943
    sam76943 Posts: 21
    Options
    Whole gran Wasa Crispbread, open a wedge and use raw sugar snap peas to eat it with, rice cake, stuff into a stalk of celery...just a few of the ways I use them!