Trashy chic books....

Options
_Kitten_Kate
_Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
What are ya'll reading lately?
I know everyone and their Mother has read Fifty Shades.... bore.. and repetitive. Though I did read all three.
I've read a several others along the same line in the smut "erotica" genre.
A few from Megan Hart... Cant remember the titles.
The Anne Rice novels... something about Sleeping Beauty. I read one of them I think but didn't finish the series.
One called Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts. It was a descent read. Waiting on the sequel.
But one that was a million times better in my opinion than Fifty Shades was a book called Bared to You-Silvia Day. Awesome read. Already pre-ordered the sequel from Amazon.

So, tell me some other good trash to read.
Preferably for Kindle...

Replies

• stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well...I am re-reading the Lord of the Ring's trilogy and the Incantations of Immortality Series. And a whole lot of Johnlock fanfic *laff*
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    So far I have read a ton of Maya Banks. Trashy. Sexy and I love them. The KGI series I am through and then the series- Sweet. All 50 shades of gray like but better. More sex, raunchier and I like the men in them much more!
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Depends on how trashy we're talking here lol....I LOVE pretty much any book by Maria Snyder...but the Study series (there are 3 of them) is her first and highly addictive...her latest the power series, only 1 book is out but it's her best yet.
    A kind of spoofy fun book you can try A. Lee Martinez - I've read 'A Nameless Witch' and just started another one, something like 'Nigh Omnipotent'....
    Now if you want chick lit with a but more to it you can try anything by Marian Keyes or Jennifer Weiner.
    A good 'trash' kind of book: Gina Robinson - the spy's ex series
    I've read a lot of books...my list is long lol
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Well...I am re-reading the Lord of the Ring's trilogy and the Incantations of Immortality Series. And a whole lot of Johnlock fanfic *laff*

LOL... I don't remember there being hot steamy sex in Lord of the Rings...Don't know that I'd be into Hobbit Sex anyway.
    LOL LOL LOL