HI!!

Options
Hi! I like the looks of this site so far. Since August I went from 142 lbs to 125 lbs. I have been holding at 125 for over a month now and intend to stay there. I have been strength training and also purchased a treadmill and have been using it regularly. At times I really don't feel like it but each time I do it I am happy I did. That usually motivates me to exercise--the feeling I get after I am done. I do it six times a week for 30-50 minutes or at least try to get to it 6 times a week. Most of the time I do good but other times I achieve 4-or 5 times a week. I know the really hard part is to maintain your weight once you achieve your weight loss goal and I really want to stay on track. I hope to get support and advice from those who have been at this alot longer than me and to give support to those you need it. Any advice that I am given will be gladly accepted. Thanks for reading and good luck to all!!

Replies

• breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    Welcome, congrats on reaching your goal. Hope you find all the support here you need, i know I have
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You've done very well, nice job. (I could write a lot here, but It would be stalling and I don't really feel like getting on the treadmill. It's 45 minutes from when I had planned to run. Okay, going now. :laugh: ) Best of luck.
  • Cat2pik
    Options
    I do alot of stalling also when it comes to excercise. I try to talk my self out of it the whole time I am getting ready to go to the gym or get on the treadmill. I try to look at it like something that needs to be done--like brushing your teeth--you need to do it to keep your teeth healthy. Excercise is to keep your body healthy. It doesn't alway work but most of the time it does and gets me motivated.