I think I've become addicted to Jillian Michaels...

Options

Replies

• dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    That's what I used, was youtube.

I did the first video, once. I'm trying to the get the gumption to try it again, because when I did it (last Sunday), it left me barely able to move... the rest of the week.

So now I'm afraid!
  • kubyshechka
    kubyshechka Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It is a bit more challenging than 30 DS.
  • Kisaya_wilv
    Options
    Oh gals, I am with you! I started 30DS today, and though I felt like I was gonna die, and I stopper a few seconds before Jillian did, I did it! And I think it's gonna be easier each day and I'll be able to go through all the video without stopping at all =)

Let's support each other, it feels great :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Jillian rocks!
  • QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian! I'm doing 30DS right now and I have done some of her other workouts as well. I haven't tried Ripped in 30, but that's next on my list! WHOO!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I will be finishing 30DS this weekend. I love the results that I have gotten with it. Not really weight lost to speak of (4 lbs) but about 10 inches total lost off my body.
    I like the fact that the workout is so quick. It isn't as hard to get up a half hour earlier in the morning to do the workout, compared to most other workouts that are 45+ minutes.
    Although I will admit, I don't like her, but I love her workouts. If I could turn off the sound and still be able to know when to change to the next exercise it would be perfect. But that is just me.
  • tubway
    tubway Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lovinme2013---I just started body revolution. What kind of results did you get doing that? Just curious.
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred and am on day 7 of level 1. It kicks my but for sure! Although I haven't noticed a drop in the scale, I bought a smaller bathing suit than the one I own and it fit! I'm going to ignore the scale for now and stick with it! I do 20 minutes on my elypitcal machine after which seems like a breeze after her workout.

We can do this!! :)
  • regriffin11
    regriffin11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I bought it today and absolutely loved it! I think i may become slightly obsessed myself
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    How do you account for possible calories you burn doing the 30 Day Shred video? Mainly, I'm curious so I can eat those suckers back since that video is really intense (for me).
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I have about two weeks left on the Body Revolution. She is wonderful! I think I am just going to repeat it when I am done with it and just do the more advanced moves and up my weight. I have lost so many inches in my stomach and weight and I really thank her for it. She is so motivating and dang does she make me sweat!!!
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    JM Fan here! I alternate between dvd's depending how much time I have. I have the 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (my favorite this week) and Ripped in 30. I feel I burn so many more calories compared to other dvd's. Definitely worth the time and the dvd's aren't expensive at all.
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    How do you account for possible calories you burn doing the 30 Day Shred video? Mainly, I'm curious so I can eat those suckers back since that video is really intense (for me).

I use the polar HRM and burn anywhere between 200-225 for each level.
  • karenlouisep
    Options
    love/hate relationship with jillian here. am on day 8 level 2 of 30day shred. have def got fitter, stamina has got heaps better, strength improved and i can feel my abs underneath the layer of fat. but i HATE jumping jacks..
    i love the length of the workouts. can bung it on before work or after work before i plonk my butt down for the night. much easier to fit in .
    trying to time ending the dvd with going away on holiday in aug as i don't want to stop for a week. will either start 30ds again or try ripped
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Here's to "Let's take this in!" versus "We need to let this out"!!!! WTG!
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Woo! Another Jillian fan here :) I just started her Ripped in 30 this past Sunday. My mom had picked up the DVD, but gave it to me because it was too hard on her knees. Today (day 4 of week 1) was the first day I was able to keep pace with her for at least 90% of the time. She does not play, but I've seen some amazing results. Only 4 days in and I've lost a total of 12 inches! She may be cruel and crazy, but you cannot deny she gets results!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Valerie, and I'm also addicted to Jillian Michaels. lol I've done Ripped in 30 twice and I'm finishing my first phase of Body Revolution right now lol. I feel like I'm gonna be lost after this ends in 2 more months.
  • eviegreen
    eviegreen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love Jillian! I'm on day 20 of the 30 Day Shred and seeing some amazing results. I'm torn on which of her DVD's to try next. Any suggestions, guys?
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I too have a LOVE/HATE relationship with JM. The results you get from doing her videos is so worth the hate I feel doing them. I will be starting 30DS after vacation. I am doing Biggest Loser Cardio Max right now everyother day. I have started a strenght training routine every other day.

I am seriously thinking about the Body Revolution maybe for my bday. Did I really just say I wanted a "torture" device for my bday?????? haha
  • Nan_
    Nan_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just finished week two of her Ripped in 30 dvd. She really gives you a workout in a small amount of time.

You can actually find all four levels/weeks of it on youtube and check it out to see what it's like before you buy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!