SHAUN T INSANITY

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in starting the INSANITY workout and I would like some feedback and also would like to know if anyone would want to start with me and we can motivate each other.

ADD ME AS A FRIEND

Replies

• NotAlone82
    NotAlone82 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm curious too. I was just about to post this.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in starting the INSANITY workout and I would like some feedback and also would like to know if anyone would want to start with me and we can motivate each other.

ADD ME AS A FRIEND

I ordered Insanity Monday and I am still waiting for it to come in. When are you planning to start it?
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    I jut started it yesterday. After that and today, my back is sooo tight. I have to keep stretching!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I started about about a week ago, and it is very tough and rewarding when you finish!! I never knew I could sweat like that!!!
  • Andre_dre
    Andre_dre Posts: 13
    Options
    This my second time going thur insanity. it's fun
  • Kailuen
    Kailuen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day five, first round =)
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My daughter just started it. I watched one of her workouts and oh my goodness! :-) Anyway, she's on MFP. Her screen name is RellieBellie.

Good luck guys!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week 5. It's a challenge but I really enjoy it.
  • alishaak
    alishaak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my third week! I had to start over but so far i have lost 7 lbs and 5in off my waist!!!
  • bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    Options
    It will kick your a** that's for sure!! That little voice in your head will tell you that you can't do it, blah blah blah....it's up to you to dig deep and "bring it!!"

You will see results, you will get stronger, you will be able to do it all....but you have to do it.

Day 6 tomorrow, I'm not as sore as I was on day 2...I feel great because I know I'm accomplishing it, I will not give up!
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    I added myself to a group of insanity people. It helps to have the support. Go to my page and add yourself to the group! I'm on day three if you count the fitness test. I am so sore after yesterday, but I'm going to push through! Oh, feel free to add me. :)

<--- That's my insane face lol!