Looking for friends for my 15 lbs goal!

Options
Hey there!

I've just started a serious health 'quest,' and I'm looking for some friends to help and be helped along the way. It'd be awesome if I could find someone who is similar in age (19), gender (F), and goals (10-25 lbs) who I could talk to, but if others are willing, I'm happy to meet new people!

I'm blogging this whole experience, so check out my newborn blog if you're interested. : )

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    hey there, so i'm 22 and i'm a dude, but i've got around 15 more pounds to go! feel free to add me if you're interested!
  • mom2my3angels123
    Options
    well, i'm a little bit older than you, and need to lose about 32 to reach my goal, but i'm always looking to support people in their journey. feel free to add me, if you like :)
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I have 20 more pounds to go. Good luck on your journey, and feel free to add me!
  • equiroz_92
    Options
    I'm 20 and I'm trying to lose about 10 -15 pounds! :)
  • jadeanstey
    jadeanstey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and right now my goal is to lose 16lbs, feel free to add me!
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i'm 19 and trying to loseabout 20 pounds to reach my goal weight of 115 :)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I have about 15 lbs to lose :)
    21, 5.6", 148lbs
  • zasae
    zasae Posts: 30
    Options
    I've got just a bit more than that to lose and I'm a bit younger than you but hi :)
  • jlm1708
    jlm1708 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey im 19 too and looking to lose 15lbs after my 1st year at university of just eating and drinking more than i realised! hah. But Feel free to add me x