Add me, maybe?

Options
Idk what your goals are, anything, just looking for some map friends to help motivate me and that I can help motivate!!!

Replies

• enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I will! I just joined and looking for some cyber support as well! Plus you have a pug in your profile picture and I had a pug my whole childhood :)
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    I love my wallie ( look at my blog) !!!! Ok I'm adding you :)
  • kaylynn1993
    Options
    You totally just got "Call me, maybe" stuck in my head. Nice pick on the topic.. Very catchy (:
  • sgoessling
    Options
    You totally just got "Call me, maybe" stuck in my head. Nice pick on the topic.. Very catchy (:

Lol I did it to myself too!
  • enchanted_daydream
    Options
    I love my wallie ( look at my blog) !!!! Ok I'm adding you :)

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! Makes me miss my pug Lucy. I was lucky to have her for 14 years! But now my little girl is a golden retriever named Ella :)
  • sgoessling
    Options
    Wow I had a golden retriever growin up named Otis lol we had reversed dogs!
  • misslucyregrets
    Options
    I don't have a pug, but until last year, I had a greyhound called Ollie. That counts for something, right? I am ALWAYS in need of support and motivation (I tend to get lazy, give up and feel terrible before starting all over again), and would provide it wholeheartedly in return.
  • TwtyMami35
    TwtyMami35 Posts: 99
    Options
    Good morning and welcome! I have been a member since Dec 2011. I have lost close to 50 lbs with the help of the MFP app and all my MFP buddies. If you need support, motivation, and/or inspiration- slide to my page and add me as a friend TwtyMami35. I am no fitness expert and can't give you certified advice, but I can tell/ log what I do which may help you get started or keep going. Either way, good luck!! We are all here for the same reason.
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    I love pugs. It makes me miss mine. If you need support or motivation...you can add me if you would like. I started about three weeks ago.
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Cute pooch! You can add me if you like, i always want more friends:-)
  • sgoessling
    Options
    thank you all! I love how this turned into a pug/dog topic lol
  • enchanted_daydream
    Options
    Wow I had a golden retriever growin up named Otis lol we had reversed dogs!

Haha that is awesome! Glad we are mfp friends!!
  • RWIlliams8505
    Options
    Hey all. I'm here to find and give support. And I'm looking for friends.
  • sgoessling
    Options
    thank you to everyone who is still seeing this and adding me! Every friend counts <3 to all!
  • JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I don't have a dog, but do have call me, maybe in my head, now