Calling All Vegetarians!!!!

Options
It's only been about two weeks since I've switched over to being a vegetarian. I am trying to find some websites and recipes. What are your favorite vegetarian dishes and websites? Please post pictures if you have any. Thanks a bunch! :bigsmile:

Replies

• tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    if you do a topic 'search', you will find lots of veggie links and groups.

:flowerforyou:
  • bossmodehan
    bossmodehan Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    reading blogs (like on blogspot, wordpress etc.) that have a vegetarian/vegan/fitness focus has been a huge resource for me. You are welcome to send me a friend request, and if you want me to recommend some blogs drop me a message :-)
  • dmrohle
    dmrohle Posts: 1
    Options
    If you are on Facebook, you can subscribe to the pages "Green Sage" and "Veggie Amore". I think you can find their blogs just on the internet too.

Enjoy!

Diana
  • msps1973
    msps1973 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    www.ohsheglows.com All vegan recipes and all delish :p
  • noreen2012
    noreen2012 Posts: 39
    Options
    I like vegetarian times and fat free vegan website a lot of variety - good luck
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    www.ohsheglows.com All vegan recipes and all delish :p

I *love* ohsheglows.com, Vegetarian Times, cookingquinoa.net, culinary colleen, cookie & kate.

The good thing about these blogs is that they often link to fellow vegetarian and/or vegan cooks. So, I just subscribe via email and get all the good recipes I can. Good luck.
  • Mootpoint
    Mootpoint Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Som decent recipes here:

http://www.puredairyfree.co.uk/searchresults.php?snacks=true&starters=true&mainmeals=true&sweettreats=true

Obviously they use pure, but you can always substitute it. :-)