Hi New in the UK

Options

Replies

• Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hi =) I'm from the North of the UK. I've not had a baby but still battling to lose weight =) best of luck on your journey and hope you find this site as helpful as I have. Feel free to add me =)
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log in every day!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Fellow member of that most united of Kingdoms here. A native of the south that's settled in North Yorkshire. Have been on here for about 4 months. Have managed to lose about 75lbs since January of this year. I've now reached the end of my weight loss plan and I'm trying to bulk up a bit. have had a few set backs as it's tough finding the right balance. have had lots of support from the folks on this site which is the key to success I think. Anyway welcome to the neighbourhood :smile:.
  • jomckillop
    jomckillop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Im Jo (user: jomckillop) i'm in Kent, UK and I need to lose about 60lb. I stupidly put on nearly 4 stone after my wedding.
    I started properly last week and i've lost 3.4lbs so far.
  • jomckillop
    jomckillop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, Where did you get the MFP weightloss bar?
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Hi :) I'm at maintenance now at 8 stone and am happy to have more friends to support and help reach your goals!
  • Josieimdoinmenow
    Josieimdoinmenow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I am not from the UK but I am 1/4th Brittish!!! Does that count?? LOL!!! I love you accent there and like the way you talk, comment.. like looking at the foods etc. love diversity and hearing about things from people all over the world!!! ADD ME!!! I am in Minnesota (USA) and for the olympics will be rooting for our teams...LOL!!! but we can still be frends...right? LOL!!!
  • sstewart75
    sstewart75 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to MFP!!! Feel free to add me, I live in Essex :smile:
  • sstewart75
    Options

follow the link to the settings menu :smile:
  • sstewart75
    Options

follow the link to the settings menu :smile:

durrrr forgot to paste link LOL http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/settings
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Hannah from South Bucks :) My heart belongs up North, though! Spent three amazing years in Lancaster, and my boyfriend lives in York (which is possibly my favourite city in the UK ever)
  • JessWinnett
    Options
    Hi, my son is almost 7 months & am trying to lose the baby weight too! We live in Kent, would be nice to have more UK friends so we can support each other, please feel free to add me :)
  • aero0811
    aero0811 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all im from the UK (Wiltshire) looking to lose weight to gain confidence and feel better :). Feel free to add me as a friend..I need to get back into this seriously again so looking for support :)
  • prawnie1975
    Options
    Hi there im from cheshire :)
  • Josieimdoinmenow
    Options
    I guess not... LOL!!! J/K.. nobody added me.... LOL!!! It's all good though!!! I still wish all of you the best on your weight loss journey!!!
  • Dave_MFP
    Dave_MFP Posts: 32
    Options
    I just came back from the UK. I got a notice of a pending ticket sent back here to the US for driving through the congestion one around central London (it was approximately 5 minutes). I think it will be about $250. I didn't realize I had to log in to pay as I thought the rental car company would add it to my bill. When I did realize I had to log in to pay, less 48 hours after I drove through the zone, it was too late. I don't know how you all live with all of the cameras and confounding laws and extortionist fines.

Suffice it to say, I'm staging my own American revolution and the Queen can come get it from me or she can stick it.

Anyway, good luck with your weight loss!
  • Josieimdoinmenow
    Options
    LOL!!! I love it!!!
  • shep5856
    shep5856 Posts: 11
    Options
    Ill add you!
  • arraggh
    arraggh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi everyone - im sorry sorry (those people i havent added) i didnt see all of your replys until just now!
    i will send you all requests - unless you can send me one?
    xxx
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Also on here losing my baby weight - my baby is 17 and nearly a foot taller than me :-) Am still working to fine tune my exercise and eating but I can say that this site has made me the most energetic and healthy I have been since leaving school. I exercise every day and today ran 5k for the first time in my life (previous philosophy was that I wouldn't even run for a bus!) Feel free to add me for support and general silliness.