People in their 20's

Options
13»

Replies

• msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 25. Feel free to add me, if you like.
  • kramereh
    kramereh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and 5'8 I have about 20-30lbs to go. Add me if you like!
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Not quite 20, but feel free to add! Always interested in motivating and being motivated! :)
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Im 20 and gonna be a junior in college! Feel free to friend me, I love having a support system around my own age to keep me motivated when I slack off!
  • Zefyra23
    Zefyra23 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello people :)
    I'm 23 myself, 5'2" and started at 137.5 lbs, yikes! That was my heaviest ever, and for my height it really showed, so I decided to start doing something about it. I've only been trying to lose weight for about a month, lost 6 lbs (at least with today's weigh-in) and hoping to reach 115 or as close as I can get to that :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    HMPFf!:angry:
  • mefit87
    mefit87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose around 50-55 lbs, Feel free to add me :D
  • amarier21
    amarier21 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 21 and I just joined today! I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs. I'll add you :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and new here. Feel free to add me.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! My starting weight was identical to yours! I'm sending you a friend request ASAP! :)

PS. For anyone else reading this, feel free to add me!
  • daylily2005
    daylily2005 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well--25 here, and 5'5!

We're almost identical. When I was 22 I weighed 150 (up 25 from beginning of college), but unfortunately I just kept thinking (i'll start eating better....I'll work out....) and never did. Fast forward 3 years and I hit 175. Double yikes! so now i'm back on that journey to hit 130 again. and it will happen! I can will it to happen! :)
  • Kazenouta
    Kazenouta Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25. 5'7", 185 lbs., trying to get down to 155. I'm trying my luck with running, parkour, and martial arts. I, too, am brand spanking new here.
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    I'm 22 :) Anyone can add me!