I'm 5'7", currently 175
    Size 10 jeans
    Size medium shirts
    Dress size- no clue!
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    5'6
    272.5 pounds (I have a lot of fluff at the moment)
    Goal is 140 (December 2013!)
    Currently I wear a XL unisex shirt, 2 or 3x if its from Dots, 2 if its from Torrid.
    Dress size depends, if its stretchy or flowy 20 if it zips up the back and is an unforgiving fabric 22
    Jean size is anywhere from an 18-22 depending on the brand/cut/color
    I'm definitely pear shaped I guess, I'm all butt and no boobs (President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, just bought my first B cup bra this year)
  • dhvozza
    dhvozza Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and weigh 144 lbs. I have a small frame based on wrist size. I wear a 6 or 8 in pants and dresses and a med in shirts.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    oh damn, i'm an inch too tall!
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    5'4, 187lbs, size 14, large shirt and dresses i buy usually come in s/m/l not a number lol (target) and im a L in that. I am curvy, most my weight is in my butt/thighs, boobs and love handles but of course no flat tummy here! (yet) lol
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6 in
    medium/large frame ( pear shaped)
    130.6 lb
    S- in shirts
    M-in pants/ size 6 in jeans
    Dress size- a medium im not really sure of a size yet
  • cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    5'6" 1/2 weigh 189lbs size 14 loose soon 12, large frame hour glass shape, wear lg shirts goal weight 150
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and weigh 165 pounds. My hips are a size 12 or so, my waist is a size eight, and my chest is a size 14 or so, so I'm not sure what you would consider that in terms of frame. Very curvy, that's for sure, haha. I'm also fairly muscular- I've done dance, gymnastic, soccer, or drumline (or marching band in general), so I have really solid calves and pretty decent thighs. As a drummer, my arms are also pretty ripped, and with everything I've done, I have a really solid core. My goal weight is about 140- I know by then I'll still be fairly muscular, and it's a healthy weight. As far as size goes, it really depends on the brand. There are shirts I have that are XS and fit wonderfully, and other shirts that are size Large and fairly comfortable. I'm a solid small/medium in dresses, though.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and weigh 130. Size 4-6 pants, small tops and dresses (sometimes extra small). I'd say I have a small medium frame (if that makes sense) and I'm a bit of a pear shape. Goal weight is 125. I've been as low as 109 but that was when I was 16 and extremely anorexic. I love eating and I like having boobs and a booty! :smile:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    5'4.5"
    Apple shape
    Weight: 163
    Pants: 10
    Tops: Large (big chest)
    Approx. measurements: 38-32-36
  • secondchance82
    Options
    5'4
    158lbs.
    Size 8-10 pants and a size medium shirt
    I have a large frame, and usually can only get about 135lbs. at my lowest and can fit into a size 6 around that size...I'd like to achieve about 130lbs...but would be just happy to be back in the 130's and fit my size 6's again.
  • Kailel
    Kailel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5'7", 188lbs, large frame. I wear a size 12 in pants, medium shirts if they have no sleeves, need a large if they have sleeves because my arms and legs are huge. (thigh - 24", bicep - 14" = the size of my NECK also >.>)

So, since my waist is small and my everything else is huge, that makes me an hourglass, yes? xD
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Check that out, you might like it. Exactly what you are looking for
  • ki2myheart
    ki2myheart Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7"
    I guess medium to large frame
    234lbs (GW 165)
    18-20 Dresses
    18-20 Tops
    22 Bottoms
    Normally pear shaped but I've gained an apple for a side dish lately, so It's long over due for some weight gain "damage control".
    New to the site and hopefully I can be steered in the right direction leading to a healthier me :)
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    5'5", 134, 4/4/S Fours are loose, twos are around the corner.

Medium frame.
  • jacdeltur
    jacdeltur Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5.5", 150 ilbs, largish frame, athletic build . Size 3/4 (small) pants, Top size vairies,as I have a huge ribcage (anywhere from a 7-12, or med-large) have a hard time with dressses, as my uppper body is so much larger than my lower. (Tailoring!)
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh
    Your frame type
    Pant/ dress/ shirt size

:flowerforyou:

I'm 5ft 5, 169lbs, i'm an hourglass figure and i'm a size 16 (UK) bottoms and 14\16 (UK) tops :)
  • lauraniwa
    lauraniwa Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I'm 5'5.75"
    135lb (Down from 145)
    I'm a small/medium frame and carry quite a bit of muscle.
    I'm 30, and was feeling pretty good in the 140's for the last 5 years, but it seemed over the winter my weight all moved into my belly area and I could no longer pull off the extra weight.
    I'm still trying to lean out a bit have a "goal weight" of 125 listed - I was 125 in my mid 20's thought I looked too delicate, so bulked up a bit, now as I siad it isn't working out anymore so am, I guess, experimenting with where I'm happy. And maintainable too.

Size 3-5 in pants - sometimes bigger but then I have to take in the waist, my size is in my quad muscles.
    27 inch waist
    Tops small/medium, depending on the length and I have big shoulders for some cuts.

This thread is neat.
  • gibsy
    gibsy Posts: 112
    Options
    5'6" 161 lbs
    birdlike small frame, but hourglassy with a bit of an apple at my top weight
    8-12 in all clothes, occasionally a 14. It really depends on the brand.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh
    Your frame type
    Pant/ dress/ shirt size

:flowerforyou:
    I'm 5'7" medium build
    163lbs (goal weight 138-140 or more if its muscular)
    size 12pants/8-10dress/med top