stretch marks;)

Options

Replies

• phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    As a mother of 4 I've so earned them and wouldn't change that for anything (Except maybe an ice cream :)).
  • alex88carolina
    Options
    Like A Tiger Wear Your Stripes With Pride!!!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I have them both from growing boobs over night. The one on my tummy a thighs,as well as butt, come from my 1st child. The second didnt give me any more. But I am still working on loosing the weight I gained with her,all of 25 lbs.

I say dont worry about what you cant change.
  • knumommi
    knumommi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I got lucky the first pregnancy, after the second it was bad, but they fade, and when that happens it doesn't matter so much anymore, I just know i will not be ashamed after i loose the weight to bare it all
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I can't help but be completely honest...as vain as it may be....

I HATE MINE! They are on my stomach below my belly button! GROSS!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I hate my stretch marks, i hate when people say it a sign of impowerment or that they are tiger stripes wear them with pride!!!! If we were intended to have stripes then we would have been a tiger. I try to cover mine up as much as possible. There is nothing more gross than seing a hot female in a sexy 2 piece with stretch mark, it just doesn't look right. Let alone a guy with a great body and stretch marks on his chest and arms ewwww.....

Ya'll know yall were thinking it. Just my opnion. I am ready for my lashing LOL.
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    Men don't care about things like stretch marks on women, and if you come across a guy who does... you might not be dealing with a real man.

But i have to admit i find my own to be a little discouraging. I've had them for as long as i can remember. When i was younger i had terrible Ashma and went on a medication that basically made me double in weight. So i've got them on my sides and arms. I keep wanting to try the coacoa butter thing but i figure it wouldn't do a lick of difference so i just stop caring.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I don't give a crap anymore. I guarantee I have stretch marks on every single body part. Oh well. I was more than 300lbs. I've lost weight and I look pretty damn good in my opinion (Yes I still have weight to lose, but I still think I look great when compared to where I have been).
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I hate my stretch marks, i hate when people say it a sign of impowerment or that they are tiger stripes wear them with pride!!!! If we were intended to have stripes then we would have been a tiger. I try to cover mine up as much as possible. There is nothing more gross than seing a hot female in a sexy 2 piece with stretch mark, it just doesn't look right. Let alone a guy with a great body and stretch marks on his chest and arms ewwww.....

Ya'll know yall were thinking it. Just my opnion. I am ready for my lashing LOL.

^^ I will never wear a 2 piece no matter how "proud" I am of my accomplishments. Nobody wants to see the junk I keep under my clothes. HAHA!
  • rachellanae11
    Options

LOL no one is going to lash out at you...your being completely honest and thats what we want
    I on the other hand am a total cliche and earned my stripes I have two beautiful kids and yes when I am able to fit into my bikini again I will wear it and proud! I was never ashamed of my stretch marks they are just apart of life some have then some dont and if you dont like what you see when im in my bikini then turn the other way because IDGAF! LOL
  • vbmama2012
    vbmama2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    4 times my body nurtured and grew beautiful babies. Stretch marks are my sacrifice. Sure, I gained weight, and now I'm losing it, which makes them a little more pronounced, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. My husband LOVES them, feels they are a sign of the magical thing my body has done during those 4 pregnancies (which...by the way...were pregnancies BEFORE my husband and I married, we're both divorced and remarried to each other). How others view those stretch marks, that's THEIR issue with them. I'll wear mine with pride, not covered up, especially when I can now proudly wear a skimpier bathing suit!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    this is gonna sound weird. but i LIKE the stretch marks on my thighs. the ones on my stomach not so much because theres a lot of them....i havent had a baby and they arent the dark ones more like the silvery ones...but no, dont care about it, its your body be happy with it. EVERYONE has them in some part of their body, even men and they dont only occur on the belly. its part of life. celebs have them.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My profile picture says what I think :-)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    As a mom, I've earned them, as an over-eater, I'm ashamed of them....that's the Gemini in me :)

i feel the exact same way!

Me too!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I hate them. :(
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I hate mine. :embarassed:

Sorry, but I do. I have them on my hips from puberty and on my tummy from having my 2 boys. I also hate my varicose veins on the backs of my legs which also came after having my eldest son.

That said, I still wear a bikini on holiday, to hell with it! My fella thinks I'm sexy and that's all that matters to me!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are battle scars.

Never be ashamed of battle scars.
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    i did not have children....but have stretch marks and loose skin from losing over a hundred pounds...my thighs have imploded....but hey...there is no point in getting down...my body tells my story....

so...while i had to adjust.....i can't say i care much...it is what it is....
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    As a guy, i really dont give a crap if women have them....besides if i did then i would be a hypocrite considering my back is covered in them from when i hit puberty...i grew more than 2 feet in one year
    me too I hit a huge growth spurt 8th grade! + some from gaining weight, but the initial ones were from growing so fast. but hey i'm 6ft and I love it so ill take the stretch marks too, nothing I can do about them now :)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking my stretch marks might be a deterrent to gaining weight and motivation to keeping it off.