At what age did you get your mojo?

Options

Replies

• thescrumisfun
    Options
    It is developing now. I think by the end of sophomore year, I'll finally have it!
  • ShaunMc1968
    ShaunMc1968 Posts: 204
    Options
    I joined the Royal Marines at 16 so had to be confident and independent.
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    Working on it now... Wish me luck.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Now at 37, I will probably have even more as I get older ;)

Cool, I got mine at age 37 too
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Inception.
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I started to get it at 18, after being in University for a while I met some new people and my boyfriend and everything just felt right and I realized somewhere along the line that Im pretty ok :happy: .
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    19....I came into my own. Gets stronger every day. Especially with the weight loss.
  • ifyouwanttosingout
    Options
    You know, your confidence. Your OOMMPHHH!!!!!

I say, I got mine at about 32. It took a while.

I loved that you shared this. I'm 30 and still working on getting out of my head & becoming available. Thanks for the honesty.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I always envisioned myself as a shy, sweet child but friends and family have given me cause to believe that I was a bit more fiesty. I think that you can develop confidence in general and in any specific area by experience. I thought that I was a pretty confident person until I started Tae Kwon Do about 2 years ago. Trying to learn TKD and learn to do it well will really humble you... especially at my age. LOL
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I am not sure about this issue...

I say this because I have been so used to being considered an outcast... The reason why is that for almost all of my life I had been obese... It is very difficult for anyone to have an confidence when he/she has been viewed as ugly as I have...

I have to admit that the only place that I feel confident at all is in my Zumba classes at my local Y... I do not feel as if I am being judged there...
  • chellybailey
    chellybailey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think this year, I am married, I have an adorable little boy and I have nearly lost my pregnancy weight. I will never be skinny but then again im not aiming too. I feel comfortable in my skin and i feel lucky with how happy everything is :)
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I am not sure about this issue...

I say this because I have been so used to being considered an outcast... The reason why is that for almost all of my life I had been obese... It is very difficult for anyone to have an confidence when he/she has been viewed as ugly as I have...

I have to admit that the only place that I feel confident at all is in my Zumba classes at my local Y... I do not feel as if I am being judged there...

What! Us outcasts is were its at haha! No really, when you think about it, theres a lot of us, introverted, scifi watching, awkward posting people out there- OWN IT and forget the rest!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Still working on it at age 22 :ohwell:
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I guess its really growing now at 36. Thought I was on top of the world at 18-20 then reality kicked in and had to grow up quick.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    At 27. Lost some last year, working on getting it back
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Still waiting for it to show up! :tongue:
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm confident academically and in my work, but not as confident when it comes to my body image. I'm still working on that. :-) Though, I'm not afraid to go to a gym and workout in spandex. You can't just walk into a gym and look amazing, it takes time and work. Everyone has to start somewhere. :-)
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Still waiting as well...better hurry I think I'm on the downside : )
  • Igoligirl
    Igoligirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'd say 20 is when I got my confidence, when I stopped caring what other people thought and started living life with courage, joy and enthusiasm. I think I was over-mojoed at first and it's calming down and falling into a healthy balance now.