I'm motivationally challenged this week.

Options
Do you ever have weeks on end where you are super motivated, excited to see the end result, uber pumped in general. Then all of a sudden, WHAM! The motivation has run screaming out the back door. I mean, I'm still eating properly and exercising, it's just the "umph" is gone.

My thoughts are 1.) I've not lost anything in almost two weeks. 2.) I'm weighing myself everyday. 3.) Well, I don't really have a 3....wait, yeah I do!! My knee has been swollen since the day I started Zumba two months ago!

Ok, now I'm just whining :tongue:

Anyone else go through this???

Replies

• Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I think most of the population gets this feeling once in awhile. It's hard to keep pushing and pushing. But, once your mind is set to it, nothing can stop you. Keep pushing!! Your body will thank you in the end :happy:
  • gilito
    gilito Posts: 5
    Options
    I am in the same boat. No motivation. I started tracking my food again yesterday and I think that will help. I also still go to my weekly TOPS meeting and my friends there keep trying to get me back on track. Still I think that it will be just up to you and me to pull our socks up and get on THE PROGRAM.

Good luck!
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there are times when I feel like that as well. When that happens at the gym and I see that my trainer isn't busy at the moment, I go over and ask him "hey, can you give me a couple reasons to go work out on that particular machine before going home." Sometimes that works to give me a little more motivation, sometimes it doesn't
  • blondie6688
    Options
    We've all been there. I felt tired this week ... but still pushed through with Insanity. I find when I look at my goals/pics etc , i re -motivate myself. Is that EVEN a word?? LOL.