Hello

Options
xgemma87x
xgemma87x Posts: 18 Member
Hey,

I have been posting on some of the boards but I thought I would make an "official" hello post :laugh:

I will tell you a bit about myself :)

I am Gemma, 24 and have a 2 year old little boy, I was 172lb when I feel pregnant with him, dropped down to 160lb once I had him due to depression, then I started anti depressants and I ended up eating myself to 189lb and into size 16/18 clothes. I am only 5foot 4 so I need to loose this weight to be healthy.

We want to start trying for another baby in March 2013 but I have said I want to shift some of the weight before we start.

I lack motivation and have low iron levels which means I keep sleeping loads. I need to get healthier as well as loose the weight and boost my iron leaves as well.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Spanntastic12
    Options
    Hello to you too!!!

Nice to meet you Gemma...I'm Mike.

Well, I know you will receive lots of support and motivation on this site as you add more and more friends. Everyone is so supportive and friendly. I wish you the best on your weight loss journey and if I can help in any way. I'm sure running after a 2 year old keeps you on your toes somewhat.
  • xgemma87x
    xgemma87x Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It does keep me on my toes but doesn't seem enough to help the weight come off.

I lost 1 stone 4 months ago and put it all back on, that was with slimming world, I just don't seem good with diets, plus they never seem to loose the inches too... so now I am changing my life style, healthy eating and exercising. I am getting the 30ds on wednesday!!