Day One

Options
Hello Fitness Pals,

This is day one for me. I turned 40 in March had a complete hysterectomy in Feb. My metabolism went from slow to nothing. I've gained twenty pounds since Feb. Enough is enough. Hoping to find some fun positive people to help me stay motivated and I'll return the favor.

Love and light

A

Replies

• lainie518
    lainie518 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi...this is my first day as well! I've struggled all my life with my weight - lost 3 stones a few years ago but put it all back on plus another 5 lbs :(
    I was at my brother's wedding last weekend and the photos are horrific! I need to lose as much as possible and am hoping myfitnesspal can help me do it!

Elaine x
  • ambcage
    ambcage Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Elaine,
    My name is Alaina. I'd be happy to be a supportive MFP friend for you. I live in South Carolina and it's swim suit season 9 months of the year here. I think I've been in a bathing suit once this year and it's been HOT. Yikes.
  • Dibone0212
    Dibone0212 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello there and good luck!
  • ambcage
    ambcage Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks!
  • shanndigity
    shanndigity Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is Day 1 for actually logging everything that goes into my mouth...(that is food) So I need some friends cause life without them is pretty dull!!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations To Each Of You On Day One!! I'm glad your making a positive choice on making a life style change in your health!! A lot of positive encouragement and support and great information on here!! Nice To Meet You!! Feel Free To Add Me If you would like!! Happy Healthy Journey!!