Day 500!

Options
cjs3001
cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
So this morning I logged in and I finally hit 500 days of logging.

I'm not going to make a mahoosive speech as it's all been done before but I thought I'd share some pictures with you as that's all we want to see anyway! I started at 265lbs and I'm currently 190lbs. I know I'm not where I need to be but I'm pretty bloody chuffed with my 75lbs and my staying power. Plan of action for the rest of the year is to get to 175lbs and continue to get fitter, more toned and carry on being much happier and healthier! Thank you to all my brilliant pals that have kept me strong when it gets a bit tough and keep up the good work guys! :happy:

Caroline. x

Before
befores-1.jpg

Now
nows-1.jpg

Holiday comparison
skeg-1.jpg

Replies

• HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Wowsa you look great - Thanks for the inspiration xx
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You're doing brilliantly! Love the photo montage. :happy:
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    great job!! and OMG 500 is HUGE!! awsome!!
  • BLW1975
    BLW1975 Posts: 7
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS You look amazing Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    great job with the weight loss - and the logging in!
  • Inarific
    Inarific Posts: 29
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!! I bet you feel like a million bucks too.
  • purebliss24
    Options
    you look fantastic! love all the pics...way to go! give you super props for staying power...500 days. i'd say this is a lifestyle now and not a diet for sure....yeah!!!! cheers to you
  • Rosa666
    Rosa666 Posts: 5
    Options
    damn girl
    you almost look like Jamie Eason in now pics
    keep it up ;)
  • ifyouwanttosingout
    Options
    First: CONGRATULATIONS! I've been on & off the site and my days got a bit weird in between due to not feeling comfortable logging in on cheat days. So, seeing a 500 day log in is super impressive! Way to go!

Second: You're so flippin' adorable in both your before & after! Your spirit shines through and it's wonderful to see that.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bravo ..... awesome job logging in that long ....... and it shows that staying focused helps us accomplish wonders !
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration! You look incredible and I'm sure you feel amazing both physically and mentally!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job and amazing dedication!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look so happy and you should be very proud of yourself. Congrats:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!