Anybody need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options

Replies

• LandovaRunner
    Options
    I need to lose 50. Add me and lets motivate each other
  • jwest94657
    Options
    I set my goal at 100 lbs, but given my height, I could go as far as 150 lbs. Just getting started with mfp and would love the motivation. Please excuse my profile pic, but it motivates me because it is actually a cake my friend made...which is way to pretty to eat!:wink:
  • nikkibrown02
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. It's hard when family support is minimal. They mean well, but when you've tried and failed so many times I guess it's hard for people to take you seriously. I definitely need support and am willing to be of support! :smile:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Almost 60lbs off of 100lbs that needed to be lost forever....goal weight 165lbs. Been on here since March 2011......love it!
  • HM54902
    HM54902 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP too, and I'd like to lose 160lbs, but I'll be happy when I hit the first 20!
    I'm super motivated, but it'll help having you guys to lean on for the rough days when I want to eat everything bad for me! lol!
  • jquinn15
    jquinn15 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new here as well (just finished day 3) and have a lot of weight to lose. Having friends to help keep me motivated and to help motivate would be great. :smile:
  • rhonmac13
    rhonmac13 Posts: 2
    Options
    I joined this site a while back and lost a few pounds then forgot about logging in and staying on track so I deleted my account and restarted it so that I could start fresh. I used to be a pretty skinny kid and then when I hit my teens I started to put on weight and just never really stopped. I probably need to loose about 115 pounds or so, maybe a bit more. I know that I didn't put this weight on overnight, and it's not going to come off overnight, but I really need to get serious and start a plan and start loosing today. (I've done enough of the I'll start fresh tomorrow thing!!) Here's hoping that I can help motivate others and gain motivation from all of you as well!! Good luck to all of us!
  • Peachtea83
    Options
    I'm pretty close to that, having 84 lbs to go to my goal. I'd be happy to friend ya! =)
  • Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have just joined last week and still getting in the swing of using the app and remembering to log everything.
    Being in Australia we don't work in pounds ... but I have 70 kilos to loose and know that is way over 100 pounds .... so I'm one of those people :-)
  • Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    just did a conversion on google and apparently it's about 154 pounds :-( ... so yeah WAY over the 100 pounds
  • ladybuggirl71
    ladybuggirl71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone. I did my weigh in this morning and since last wednesday I have lost 5.8 lbs. YAY!
  • slkhazen
    slkhazen Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking at losing 150# I have lost 50# so far still have 100# left. Looking for weight loss friends and support. So if you want to be my weight loss buddy let me know. Thanks.
  • Piecesofchan
    Options
    Chan (SH-an) from Texas! So I guess I was destined to be big lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    All jokes aside, I need to loose over 100 lbs. I have a goal set to lose 100 by March 31 2013. Had a minor set back but I am back on track an 25 lbs down. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!! !
  • jimvandam33
    jimvandam33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i am trying to lose 150 pds. I started at 401 and now im 365 i exercise everyday
  • ladybuggirl71
    Options
    I am going to have to eat at a mexican restaurant tonight I have about 800 cals left for the day any suggestions on what i should eat.
  • ladybuggirl71
    Options
    Good luck to everyone today. :smile:
  • Ashcakesluv
    Options
    if you have a problem with the food part....for example if you like fried foods try oven fried foods
  • leannes28
    leannes28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mrsbrownandlovinit
    mrsbrownandlovinit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i want to lose about 120 lbs before my 30th birthday. I would love to become friends with anyone who wants to motivate and support one another. Feel free to add me :)
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Add me if you'd like