Anyone 19, 5'3 and around 140 pounds?

Options
I'm looking for some people similar to me that i can compare myself to (not to see whos losing more weight) but to see what I can do better, see whats working for you. Anyone close?

Replies

• Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", and at my heaviest I was 140 lbs. I wore it well but I was not pleased with that number, let me tell you!
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    same here! Everyone is always like oh you look great! But Id rather be lower
  • Jessamyfrm
    Jessamyfrm Posts: 89
    Options
    18 5'4 and 136lb. Started around 140 so guess we're in the same boat :) Added!
  • Jennifergirard
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 140 exactly! I'm 22 years old and this is my heaviest weight. 16 months ago I was my thinnest adult weight at 113. I went through quite a bit of depression/binge drinking and I think that's why I kept the weight off. I never had time to eat. I looked really good and was exercising. I moved in with my boyfriend and gained weight. I'm unhappy and really want to lose the weight! I've tried dieting and can't stick to it and hate counting calories and feeling guilty for eating. I've started running, Tae Bo, and Zumba at home (free!) about a week ago. If you want to add me as your friend on this app then we could chat more about our goals! Glad I found someone in my shoes! :)
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, 138 pounds and 26 years old. Our biggest difference is our age :)

Feel free to add me!