1/2 way to goal!! (pics)

Options
MJesuele126
MJesuele126 Posts: 61 Member
Ok here is my first Befor and During Pictures, yesturday I hit my "1/2 way to goal" weight and found a picture of me from a week after I started my lifestyle change and was like GROSS! i seriously looked like that and today I took a picture at the at the gym and was like "WOW I SERIOUSLY LOOK LIKE THAT NOW!=)" and it made me realize how I never want to go back to how I was.. this befor picture was a candid pic not me sucking in or trying to look cute for a picture it was allll me and I never want to be that girl again... I apologize in advance for the boob sweat in my "during" picture lol and for the blurryness I felt a little weird taking a mirror pic at the gym lol here goes nothing.....

SW: 178
CW: 156
GW: 135 or 125 we will see how I feel at 135 =)

halfwaybeforandafter.jpg

Replies

• JWolf7911
    JWolf7911 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great! So proud of you!
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome, boob sweat and all! lol. Do you mind sharing how you've been so successful? (Besides eating healthy and exercising, lol. How much do you work out, how many cals do you eat, AND do you eat back your exercise cals?!) Awesome work!
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - congrats! I had about the same start weight so it's inspiring for me!
  • MJesuele126
    MJesuele126 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome, boob sweat and all! lol. Do you mind sharing how you've been so successful? (Besides eating healthy and exercising, lol. How much do you work out, how many cals do you eat, AND do you eat back your exercise cals?!) Awesome work!

Thankyou!! I tryyy to work out 5-6 days a week its hard sometimes due to work and life so sometimes on days when I cant get to the gym I atleast walk for 30 minutes. I do eat back my exercise calories but not all of them all the time on days when I burn over 1000 calories there is NOWAY I cant eat them all back. So it honestly depends on the day. I dont have a set workout routine but I alwaysss do atleast 30 minutes of cardio when I am at the gym whether it is the treadmill elyptical or bike and then each day I will do a different style of circuit training 1 day 20-45min of Upper body the next day legs the next day Abs or just a whole day of cardio.. I also do Zumba twice a week for an hour. I will say that in the beginning a majority of my weightloss was doing Jillian Michaels 30DS and RI30... I got lazy though and stopped doing workout DVDs and I really should get back into them. And as for junk food BELIEVE ME I STILL EAT IT! just in moderation or I make sure it fits into my calories.. I do have cheat days every so often you need to or else you will want to stop just dont let 1 cheat day turn into 2 cheat days or a cheat week because you will never want to get back into your healthy lifestyle

. I hope that works... I never thought I would be writing something like this when I first started lol it feels pretty cool =)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, keep you the great work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!