Anybody need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options

Replies

• ashleyg810
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and I'm looking for some tips on cooking healthy and exercises....and I'm also looking for new friends so feel free to add me!
  • Nixenne
    Nixenne Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm down 10 pounds since starting, with another 105 pounds to lose. Any and all support would be awesome, so feel free to add me! :)
  • aranajt3
    aranajt3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I have about 110 pounds to lose. I started at 276 and now I am at about 240. I have been stuck at this point for about 2 years.... I recently turmed 30 and I need to do this!!!! for me and my family!!! I am open to all friends that want to add me.
  • stephaniekit
    Options
    I have to lose over 100 pounds too so I'd love anyone in the same boat as me to be my friend :)
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    well I need to lose a MIN of 100. I WILL do it too!!!
  • jimvandam33
    jimvandam33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am goin to lose over 100 pds. So I could get to 240
  • brittanypeters1990
    brittanypeters1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100 at least.. I also would love some encouragement along this journey.
    I ill return the favor as well, so If anyone would like to add me I would appreciate it.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose about 100 - 105lbs so add me!!!
  • Jam100953
    Jam100953 Posts: 3
    Options
    New to this site and I am glad to be here. My motivation to loose at least 100 lbs is life. If I do not I will be dead in 3 years.
    No short cuts out there so I am hopeing that this is going to help
  • amylou1977
    amylou1977 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need to...11 down here we go
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose about 100 lbs too! I've lost 20 so far :)
  • Cainesjunior
    Options
    I'm aiming for 100 and i've lost 32
  • cookeh88
    cookeh88 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm not small either I have a 100Lb target to loose and am only 12lb in. We can do it y'all
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    Yeah, i needed to lose overall 116lbs to reach my goal
    91lbs to go to reach my goal now broke through the 100lb :)
    still a long... long way to go though
  • Jcoco79
    Jcoco79 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have lost 74lbs and can do with losing another 100. Good luck to everyone on here :)
  • vettech09
    vettech09 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im needing to lose alot as well..... would love some motivation and what not. Feel free to add me!
  • Decoran
    Decoran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 lbs as well - I've lost a bit over 6 so far and feel pretty good. However, my fiance just left me so I'm really looking for some people to help motivate me. He was my main source of support.
  • Lizzz707
    Lizzz707 Posts: 4
    Options
    rather I get motivation partner or not. I am in the process of taking the weight off, this is for ME. Sometimes you have to motivate yourself and "JUST DO IT" rather the body wants to or NOT!! That is what I am doing, getting out my comfort zone and taking care of me by choosing a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. This is a GIFT for me to give me. The weight is coming off. Now let me go walking, its me time now.
  • DebbieR777
    DebbieR777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site as well. I've just lost 104 lbs. and have reached my goal. Now I need to be able to keep it off. I'm a little nervous about learning how to not fall back into my old habits of eating to deal with stress
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100 ... and I am 5'5'