Juice Plus

Options
My cousin just became a distributor for Juice Plus. He swears it's the best thing since sliced bread, and says I NEED to take these supplements. Anyone ever hear of it? Thoughts?

Replies

• doutri2
    doutri2 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I would say "sliced bread" is exaggerated. However, it has made a difference in my digestive health, but I don't want to be all "TMI". I will say though now that I am on it, I will probably take it the rest of my life. I don't want to go back to the way I was.

Besides that, I no longer NEED naps in the afternoon. If I want one, I take one. Before I NEEDED a nap. My children also take the gummies twice a day. I wish my husband would take them more consistently.
  • amiguito123
    Options
    I prefer to drink the real juice directly from the vegetables and fruits themselves. I have a Breville Juice Fountain machine and I make my own juices from produce I buy at the local farmer's market.
  • pmosely20
    pmosely20 Posts: 2
    Options
    Juicing is the best way to get all the nutrients needed but we lose the fiber while juicing. Juice Plus is a whole food based vitamin and not a supplement where fruits and veggies are are cold pressed into a pill form along with the fiber to help get all the nutrients we need. www.koilymaneswithjuiceplus.com message me for more info :-)