What are you most excited for?

Options
I was thinking today about when I lose a few pounds and what I was looking forward to the most, then I saw my face in the mirror and I thought definitely a thinner face! I do hate having such a round face and I feel so self conscious when I yawn that most of time I pull up my top around my chin just to hide the double chin! Then I thought why not make a topic about it!

So what are you most excited for after losing some weight?

Replies

• jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Being able to take a nap wherever i want without fear of snorting too loud! My weight has caused me to need a CPAP and I'm soooooo sick and tired of it.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Definitely being more comfortable when wearing pants. I hate how tight my pants are on me, how the waist gets annoying when I'm sat for a long time, how they don't look completely ok on me. I'm most a skirt/dress girl because I don't feel comfortable wearing pants most of the time.

That and what you said. I want to no worry about double chins or too round cheeks.
  • britlocs
    britlocs Posts: 124
    Options
    i'm a gainer,but i'm looking forward to feeling like a i can protect myself and others.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    To not be self-conscious of myself when i go to the beach. I know there are people that go there that are in worse shape, but i still have that complex. Hopefully that will be a thing of the past..........
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear cute clothes like skirts and dresses without just looking like a fat chick in girly clothing. Also, when I go shopping with somebody else and they ask what size I wear, I can say it proudly.
  • Diamond_angel14
    Options
    I'm excited about wearing a dress that didnt fit me for 4 years ago ... and to be able to wear all of my clothes that i bought 2+ years ago to expand my wardrobe :)
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    Shopping. Hands down, shopping in regular stores, and trying on clothes with crying. Shopping at Victoria's Secret for the first time in my life, with the exception of buying lotion and lip gloss. Just feeling cute and pretty again, and not huge and uncomfortable.
  • kwheelock
    kwheelock Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will be so incredibly excited to be out of my maternity pants! My son is 6 months old and I'm still sporting them (I gained about 50lbs with this pregnancy...I've lost a total of 40lbs since he was born - and he was about 9 of that). I put on a pair of my old regular shorts the other day and they buttoned easier and there's less muffin top than the last time I tried them on :) Getting closer!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Spicing up the sex life and to satiate my mans sexual appetite without getting winded like I had just run a marathon LOL And being the trophy in my relationship again. It's been 10 years since *I* was it in my relationship.

Also to take my son to Disneyland without the fear of not being able to fit on any of the rides with him, and finally be the fun mama IN the action instead of on the sidelines because I'm too fat.
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I cant wait until I don't have to wear plus size clothes!!!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    picking up clothes, chucking anything on and looking and feeling good.
  • stephaniekit
    Options
    Ah yeah I forgot about being able to wear normal size clothes! It's always embarrassing when I have to go to the plus size section of clothes upstairs, plus they have nicer clothes downstairs.
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I was thinking today about when I lose a few pounds and what I was looking forward to the most, then I saw my face in the mirror and I thought definitely a thinner face! I do hate having such a round face and I feel so self conscious when I yawn that most of time I pull up my top around my chin just to hide the double chin! Then I thought why not make a topic about it!

So what are you most excited for after losing some weight?

Sadly I think I'm doomed to have a round face for life, I think thats just my face shape :sad: Personally, I cant wait until The day why I can run in a sports bra and tiny shorts without being self conscious. I will have the abs to do that someday soon hopefully.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    To look down and to see mr happy again, it been so long it could be declared dead ! :laugh:
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Gaining some confidence! I feel like if I love my body then all the other things like wearing cuter clothes that I don't now will come! I hate getting embarrassed so easily and cannot wait to get some self esteem! And cute dresses ;)
  • BrendaJaneK
    Options
    To look down and to see mr happy again, it been so long it could be declared dead ! :laugh:

Hahaahahaha.... wiping away tears! I'm sure Mr Happy will enjoy smiling up at you again!
  • AimeeBaumgartner
    AimeeBaumgartner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Tired of having to shop in the old lady dept. due to weight. I want to wear stylish clothes!:wink:
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Hahaahahaha.... wiping away tears! I'm sure Mr Happy will enjoy smiling up at you again!
    Lmao it been so long, he going to look and is going to say "who da **** are you?!"
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm most excited to be able to go to the beach or the pool in a swimsuit without a cover-up and not worry about being self-conscious. I love to swim, but I usually don't go because I'm so uncomfortable with being seen in a swimsuit.
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fashion! I want to wear the clothes I love. But more importantly to be able to walk with confidence and to reach a weight where I am able to love myself.