I need friends with similar stats and fitness level.

Options
Hi, I'm 5'3, 117lbs, looking to tone up and if more weight comes off, that's fine, but I'm content with myself. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week for an hour. It seems hard to find girls who are in the same boat. I love my current friends, but their diaries don't provide me with any insight to what I could be doing because their goals are much different. I've had problems eating 1200 cal, so I'm desperate to eat more and still have it be nutritious. requests from anyone are never turned down! Thanks :)

Replies

• Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anyone? No one? Hmmmm...
  • MedSchool4Me
    Options
    I have a few pounds to shed before I'm quite at your weight, but we're the same height and have similar fitness levels. Feel free to add me if you like; my diary is open!
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, i weigh a little more than you at about 137. i also go to the gym about 4 or 5 times a week for an hour and a half. I have my diary set at eating about 1450 calories :)
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You can add me- I'm 5'2" and somewhere between 120-125. Right now running 3x a week plus strength training (would like to add more) and occasionally a workout DVD. Mostly right now I'm looking to keep toning (especially the post baby belly!). Please don't use my last weekend as diet inspiration though, we were on vacation and it was baaaaad! LOL!
  • ErinRibbens
    Options
    Are you set to maintenance or for weight loss? 1200 seems low, are you at least eating your exercise calories? With that much exercise you should have some extra calories to eat. Mine is set to 1550 (I'm pretty active other than just exercise) and I'm still losing despite eating most of my exercise calories back and even going over on occasion.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently 112. I also go to the gym 4-5 days/week. Feel free to add me.
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Are you set to maintenance or for weight loss? 1200 seems low, are you at least eating your exercise calories? With that much exercise you should have some extra calories to eat. Mine is set to 1550 (I'm pretty active other than just exercise) and I'm still losing despite eating most of my exercise calories back and even going over on occasion.

I'm trying very hard to eat my 1200 currently, I'm toppings my intake gradually as I know that food is.fuel and I'm running on empty. This is my biggest challenge, to eat and know it's ok.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm 109 lbs, 5'0. You can add me if you like. If you are happy with yourself and just wanting to tone, you could get away with more calories to improve your muscle. I lose on 1200, more on exercise days.
  • klf120
    klf120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'5" now weighing 122ish. I am trying to get down to 118-120 while doing a mix of cardio and strength. I eat at 1400 for now with good results. I could use some friends with similar goals also.
  • klehman2005
    Options
    im 5'5 and 115 my goal is to be toned and healthier...im having trouble sticking to working out and eating healthy... so i could use friends too ... i was doing 30 mins on the treadmill and bootcamp (biggestloser) but things happened and then i kind of got off my routine and now im looking to get back into it i feel much better when i have worked out and when i eat better!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I eat clean as much as I can, 1300-1500cals/day. Strength, interval training type workouts 5-6 times a week. 5'2" 112lbs
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I'm 5ft 2in and am down past my original goal weight (currently at 110.4 lbs). I'm looking to build muscle now and get a little ripped. I currently have my daily calories set to 1927 a day and am a member of the eat more to weight less group on here. ;)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3817-eat-more-to-weigh-less
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 currently at 111 lbs looking to get to 105 or tone up a lot as my legs still look so big. I go to exercise classes 4 times a week but can't afford a gym membership on top of that but doing 30DS and attempting to run :-) I'm on 1200 calories and finding new ways of eating to keep me full! Feel free to add me!
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 5'3, I've got to my goal weight 109 now I'm working on my strength!!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request :) im 5'3 and currently 123.4lbs, my goal is 110lbs. it is hard to find others with similiar stats and goals. anyone else pease feel free to add me.
  • indescribablesin
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and 114. My goal is 18-20% BF, which I think for me will end up being 95-100lbs. I don't go to the gym as it's too far away but I work out 6-7 times a week.
  • chelsea_lamontagne
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 133 lbs, looking to hit 115lbs. Inspired by your workout frequency! I really struggle with "exerciser," but love to get out to play b-ball, bike ride and hike. In the past I have struggled with an extreme appetite after a traditional workout, sabotaging my progress. Do you have difficulty with this?
  • ErinRibbens
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I'm 5ft 2in and am down past my original goal weight (currently at 110.4 lbs). I'm looking to build muscle now and get a little ripped. I currently have my daily calories set to 1927 a day and am a member of the eat more to weight less group on here. ;)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3817-eat-more-to-weigh-less

Wow! That sounds like a group I need to get in with! 1927 calories, that sounds heavenly.